Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 MDE Findings

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'll have to get back to you on that

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Np, thanks for looking into that for me
  Find

Status
None
np Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Does anyone know the animation for Warring Triad Bolt?
What index is it?
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Ice dance I created for a SABIN blitz , mixture of absolute zero and blue chocobos

1B 02 DB sound: 83
B8 01 DB ???: 5E
FF FF 00 Repeat speed:10
FF FF
  Find

Status
None
why not post a video Smile

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break

cant figure out how to stream it on here so heres a link to the video.. sabin blitz "ice dance"
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-20-2012, 09:26 PM)badass Wrote: cant figure out how to stream it on here so heres a link to the video.. sabin blitz "ice dance"

Hey that came out pretty good. I never played with animation yet but I don't want to end up with glitchy results like some people when I'm going to attempt stuff like that. But yours is nice!
Do you work with FF3usME or FF3MDE?

As for video stream, you simply choose YouTube as an example in the list where the tv icon is on the right top corner of the message windows when you write it. You enter your url and it will create the appropriate video tags.

Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I took the liberty of editing the post to include the video.

Status
Mental-Break
@madsiur - i use ff3usME for editing now.. seems a lot faster for me to compare spells and alter palette color.. i really hate when it gets glitchy though haha.. but i noticed that a lot of spells get glitchy when you put like index1 in the spot of index2.. but if you get lucky it goes through smoothly... ive made more spells so ill update it soon...

@angelo - thanks!... can you show me how to do that? Laugh

edit* it is actually idx0 and idx1 that i know *sometimes* goes smoothly
  Find