Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Filena from Eien No Filena Teaser

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
This is Filena, the main character of the video game and novel series. I plan on doing all the human characters. Honestly, I am liking this chick, she goes right up there with Cecil as one of my favorite RPG main characters I like playing with. Added some custom poses in this one, but kept some things normal, Filena doesn't use spells so I left the casting pose alone. I enjoyed doing this one, but it's still a work in progress.
[Image: filena-filena.png]
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
not bad! I would work a little bit more on her hair and the headband though.. just my opinion. Keep it up Smile
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I agree with badass, the hair with the headband looks a tad awkward. But otherwise looks good to me. Finger

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
are both of these finished bud? if so shal move them out of the teasers thread

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(10-09-2015, 05:52 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: are both of these finished bud? if so shal move them out of the teasers thread

They are finished except for the dead and riding sprites which won't take too long to do. I'm saving those for last. Since all the main sprites are done, you can move them outta there if you want to, since they aren't technically teasers. I have a few other stuff I am going to post a little bit later.
  Find