Twila (Rayman Legends) sheet & portrait

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: other-twila.png]

[Image: other-twila_portrait.png]

Enjoy your barbarian princess action sheet!

Oh, and by the way, quick question. This sheet is in actor 04 which use palette 0 but I'm using palette 04 for this one. It says on FF3usMe I've got to manually edit the game script, which I assume it means the event dump. Should I check when actor 04 is added into the game to change the overworld palette? Does then stay this way for the rest of the game or I have to do it every time actor 04 reappears in the game? Thanks in advance.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
every time i think. good job tho ur becoming pretty good there dude, nice to see this forum not being completely dead

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Charmed
Apparently, there is only one instance of "Assign palette $00 to character $04", which is quite a relief :D

I will certainly keep making sprites in my free time, and if that contributes to the forum's "not-dead-ness", I feel proud right now!

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
I thought there was more than once that was assigned, but a search of the event document does only show once. That being said, depending on how much story your changing, the NPC version of that sprite gets assigned a palette at least twice, (the whole Gerad part in the WoR). Which only matters if your not changing that event I guess.

Just wanted to make sure you knew about the NPC versions of character sprites being assigned palettes via event.

Other than that, nice job on the sprite. Always nice to see good new work.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
Charmed
Ah yeah, I almost forgot as the NPC instances of the PC (hue). I've had my first struggle with 'em when I wanted to change Kefka for Gestahl at some point and I would only get soldiers no matter what number I put there. I'll keep my eyes open for them.

I intend to hopefully reach a skill with event hacking to change the course of the World of Ruin, so I'm not concerned about the whole Gerad thing xD

Thank you very much by the way! It's refreshing to see more and more people notice what I do.