Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dark Demon 'Soldier' NPC Sheet

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
The basic enemies from 'Toys n' the Hood' and 'The Rocket Tier' levels in Dynamite Headdy. Enjoy!

[Image: other-dark_demon_soldier.png]

now can someone answer the questions I made on the "questions not quite answered" pls- Oh sorry, something took over my mind there.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kugawattan for this post:
  • Robo Jesus (07-10-2015)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Very cool NPC!

And, sometimes questions go unanswered, that's just the nature of life lol. I personally can't help with the question because I lack the skills/knowledge - maybe sending a PM to someone who knows there assembly might yield a better answer. That or like the saying goes, If you want something done, sometimes you gotta do it yourself, meaning study up on how the code works and ask some questions along the way until you figure out why it does what it does, and how to go about changing it. Or ask here if all else fails: http://www.slickproductions.org/

It seems like those wouldn't be super tough ones to accomplish, but I'm not sure. I'd help ya out if I could. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
...Oooopsie. I'm sorry. You see, I had this question half answered two years ago and I somehow assumed it would be somewhat easy to answer, just not for me 'cause I'm stupid, so I thought the silence on the thread was because they didn't care to answer. Thinking about it, yeah that's pretty dumb. Sorry :/

I'm surprised though, seems like someone would have attempted these before me :O

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!