Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VGM game

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Lol, it does have that Old English upper-class vibe, I never thought of it like that while playing the game.
Oh, Jackimus you forgot to give it a rank, so I'll going to give it a 7 in your stead, for being one of the first games on the SNES with a great ost, this song included. But it's nothing special imo.

Really dig that Castlevania song, it is unfamiliar to me but I love the groovy intro section and I'm a fan of Castlevania music in general. Gonna throw out an 8.0 just because the GBA sound quality is not the best and the songs unfortunately pay the price! But the bass line is dope, and I really enjoy the funky part.

Here is a nice change of pace - I expect a high score:

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I'll give a 8/10 for the laugh, a 7/10 for the wow factor but 1/10 for the actual song, which should not be considered as music.

Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I don't really like NES 8 bit music, but this was pretty damn catchy. I give it a 7/10.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
that was f**k**g HELLA GOOD! 10/10 from me for sure. I've never played Team Fortress but I've heard good things about it.

here's a remix of one of my favourite last boss themes. Romancing SaGa 3 has some amazing music, I really enjoyed the OSTs of all the SaGa games tbh
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I can't remember now if I heard that song in ROTDS or just Mario related things. Either way, I like it, and I'm not sure why the remix has so many dislikes on YouTube. 9/10

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Tissue-aware
Very relaxing and beautiful song! Could easily fit in FF6 or CT. 8.5/10

Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Very well done, Sounds perfect for an epic fight! I give it a 10/10!

I just get a real giddy feeling sworn enemies join together to fend off a greater threat; in this case being Blu team and Red team joining together to protect Mann Co. from Robots!

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
It's cool, I'm not much of a fan of it really but it sounds menacing and sci-fi like the last one, which is cool. Has some epic Kill Bill moment to at a certain point. The ending of this one is the last one's start pretty much lol. I barely recognize it as video game music but hey, 7.0.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
That's a pretty casual song! It's really nice and easy going, and I don't usually hear songs like that in the games I play. I'll give it an 8.5/10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3XD-20cFi4
Unfortunately, there aren't any longer videos of this song that I could find, which is a shame, because I really like it.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
I like it. It has a medieval theme feel, which fits a FE game I guess. I could probably see that song in FF Tactics or a Zelda game. 9/10

Find