Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VGM game

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I like it. Sounds like an ending theme of an adventure game. It's also well orchestrated. 7.5/10

Whoever played this game deserve a thumb up:

Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Certainly a nice, clam song to Listen to while reading, downloading that one on to my ipod. I usually don't like Guitar music, but this one works well. I give it an 7/10.

I was just looking through some old songs on my ipod when I stumbled on to this masterpiece. While it's not the best Final Fantasy game, I enjoyed it, especially it's music.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Hey, I recognize this from ROTDS! I really enjoy this song. It's good, fast paced battle music. I'd give it a 9/10.

Wow, two posts in this thread in one day. Tongue

It's less awesome without the scene that goes with it, but...

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I remember that scene very well, I almost cried the first time I saw it. Very well composed 9.5/10

I love this 70's Disco mix of Launch Base:

Shine 
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
I like it but the synths used mades it less of a disco remix and more a dance remix. 7/10

Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
I'm normally not a big fan of lyrics in song(because I can't really tell what is being sung), but the vocalist sounds pretty good. The remix itself sounds very cool, and the bridge is interesting, instead of being filler. 8.5/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_TIs5-7aTo
Let's do something a little different, shall we?

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I've never played a Phoenix Wright game before but that music is v. upbeat and funky, I like it! 8/10

This is one of my favourite video game OST as well as my favourite video game, it's hard to narrow it down into one particular battle song because most of them are very short but so, soooo good. Here's a video of most of the best ones that I find myself watching quite a lot, it's very dramatic orchestral based.

Also, if you haven't played Shadow of the Colossus before and own either a PS2 or PS3 I recommend buying it like right now.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Ah yes, been meaning to play that one for like, forever! I listened to the whole 13:33, and it was indeed time well spent. It's super epic, and that's why I personally would like to give it an 8.5/10, just because it's almost too epic to be video game music lol. In my opinion of course. It is obviously worthy of a 10/10 rating, but when I listen to it, it reminds me of more of a scene from a movie, although I can understand due to the game, like God of War's soundtrack etc. I'm just always a bit turned off by that being an oldschool vg music guy Wink

Speaking of which, here's a personal childhood favorite:

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Tissue-aware
The main melody is epic, too epic for a soccer game! 8/10

Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
Blind
It makes me want to dress nicely, wear a monocle, eat caviar and drink Tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njEP03Tb6v0
  Find