Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I'd like to hear something about Doomkaiser's exploit... is it intended or you'll fix it, Gi Nattak?

--------------------------------------------------

part 96: Need a party switch for Majin Buu!
Jormungand's AI sucks, trust me... actually it was supposed to be the poison dragon, but i don't even understand which dragon he is from his AI... if you ask me it should be a mix between poison spells and status dealing if this is like Vanilla's Skull dragon.

part 97: heart of the underdogs...
Against a Big Daddy i use Ark esper and jump with everybody, he does Laser Barrage and nothing happens... then the animation starts with no target and then nothing happens for a looooooooooong time, i used speed up for a while and only then the party landed, for a moment i thought i was stuck.
Have this bug been fixed in 1.4 version?

part 98: beating some boss
Appearently you don't care really much about steal feature, huh?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Atma
part 99: The statues are gone!
during Last Word made in 1:17:00 the music sound fades to very low level, until the battle ends... this is the only time it happened. it's surely a bug, but i dunno if there's a way to solve it.

part 100: Mission Impossible
Who in the hell said: "...uh huh huh huh, this's cool..." after i beat AlphaOmega? and was that a trigger to some extra event? answer this one please.

Beating Omega Mk4? almost impossible!! but what i care most is: why his special attack can hit even with more than 128% melee evasion? appearently i can still dodge it, but that means that special has not the can't dodge flag active or something, so but the evasion formula really doesn't look like it's modified... i'd really like to know what's the trick here but appearently Gi Nattak won't answer to this question... it's like Coca-cola's secret formula!!!

part 101: Endless bossrush
In the Saibaman's bossrush's battle there's no sound: i'm pretty sure the reason is that the song is assigned during the event(so it works in the main story) but the formation's song is set to "current" element in the list(which means no sound when during the event there was no song).

During Epitaph's death in the bossrush you hear death's animation sound twice(really tiny pause between the 2 sounds)... do you know why?

Sorry for loading savestates before AlphaOmega's fight(this is the only point of the bossrush in which i actually use it) but i hope you'll understand me... i can't just waste 3 hours of stream to just die in the end, not after all that time.
I guess this is the best fight(in the bossrush) in which to use them, after all you already won against him and you risk to much in this battle.

BUG DETECTED: (it should be better define it a mistake...) even if i found both the dream stones in the game, after you do the bossrush you lose both them, the reason is that you use the same rare item for both them... no surprise that when you delete it, there's no way to know you actually had 2 stones before...
Shouldn't you fix that?

What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Atma
FF6 ROTDS first time run final showdown: Tenkarider VS Zuriel
Well, i gave up in obtaining Paladin Shield, Omega Mk4 is too much strong for my level and i don't want to grind further(the best attempt was a cloud lv 71, then i reset)
It's not like i used it too much, but it was good to rush the tower with Jade Skull.

I really cannot hide my disappointment for the final fight(i'll save that part for the review) considered that i had a wrong member: Golbez was just hindering Oboro's tank role taking unnecessary hits, didn't know his AI and played not really much well, still i had no problem in winning the fight...

What in the heck meant the scene of morphed Aurora swimming(?) when you select newgame+ anyway?

------------------------------

Fun fact about my run: if you ask me my MVP was tifa, despite everybody said she sucks, but i like her too much to just remove her from the party and so i gave her a chance; she spent most of the time as thief with thief cloak and then she got some extra level to steal frequently, anyway she almost does the same damage of Aurora at the end, and 2x Godhand is free! she's fast as hell and learns spells since the beginning, the only flaw is defense and slot, but with a good tank and a soul booster she's an excellent berserker(good at magic as well)
Besides her 2x 9999 damage can't be beaten from 4x/8x cloud attacks until a very high level, so i might say that under lv 70 she's probably the best and fastest damage dealer, that doesn't spend much MP to do all that damage.

And so my run ends here... maybe there might be another extra segment in which i fight Zuriel in version 1.1, but i'm not 100% sure...

I'm going to review the game in few time, but it's better to open a thread for it, since it might be good to face some argument.

Find

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
Very awesome by the way, is there any way I can get the full archive from you to re-watch?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(11-06-2015, 06:16 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: part 94: Amazing farm!!!
Here's a big shit for you, Gi Nattak:
About Doomkaiser... that won't die unless you kill his MP bar and at the same time you can morph it into a Quicksilver using Ragnarok... result? endless farm of Quicksilvers if you give Ragnarok to Eiko!!! (you can watch me do that in the last part, then i reset)
Something tells me that it's not intentional, or Quicksiver would never been limited to ~10 units in the whole game.

just saw ur post on ID about this, sorry been so busy fixing up other ones this one I missed seeing. It is totally non-intentional yes, I figured morph would bypass the whole still has mp revival, without testing it ever. Will be fixed up in the next one, thanks!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Atma
Quote:Very awesome by the way, is there any way I can get the full archive from you to re-watch?
You mean watching all my playthrough?
I'm not sure to know what are you asking, anyway you can find all the links to my segments inside this thread or inside my youtube channel.

Quote:just saw ur post on ID about this, sorry been so busy fixing up other ones this one I missed seeing. It is totally non-intentional yes, I figured morph would bypass the whole still has mp revival, without testing it ever. Will be fixed up in the next one, thanks!
Hooray! at the third attempt of put that to your attention i finally managed to do it! better late than never i guess...
It really must be bad to be in your shoes in this period of bug-fixing.
If you still had to notice Doomkaiser's one then i guess there's still some other surprise inside to thread that you still have to see.

Find

Status
Nattak\'d
So I heard you discovered another bug! Instead of telling me what it is via the shout box or PM, I figured you might wanna post it up here lol.

Status
Atma
Ok, thanks...
Before that, there's the chance it might be already known, since it should happen even in vanilla(when i posted in the shoutbox i thought ROTDS was the only one in which it happens, but then my bro said he saw that happen even in BC), still looks like this bug doesn't appear in MasterZED's bug list.

Well... when i use Quicksilver, if i do X-Magic as second action, the ATB gauge will be already full and the guy who used quicksilver will be able to act immediately, sounds quite cheap, that's almost a triple action...

Was it already known?

Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Quicksilver being the Quick spell status for any who aren't familiar with the item in rotds, I'm not aware of this as an issue or remember hearing about it before. But I'm not sure. The real bug with Quicksilver I'm pretty sure you know already that really sucks is the one if you spam them on characters while they are casting I think it is they can become frozen. And obviously this wasn't an issue with the spell, so I'm not sure why it does it as an extra effect on an item. I even had to make an NPC in the game mention it to try and make it like they get stuck in time if they abuse them lol.

About this issue though, maybe someone else knows or we could always test it on the original game first in about 5 minutes to find out if it's an original one! If this is a bug at all though is in question imo.

Status
Atma
Wonderful, my bro already turned his statement into a "maybe, i can't tell it for sure" so i cannot guarantee that it happens even with Quick spell in BC and the same for vanilla Finger

Btw if you ask me, since the ATB gauge is charged immediately ONLY with X-magic command(if you do another command the ATB will be empty after that command)
I feel like the bug is inside X-magic command's script

Another thing that i suspect is the fact that, while X-fight and 4x moves won't be countered until they end(they are a single action), X-magic can be countered between the two spells... maybe what really happens is that the game believes that Quick ends after the first spell, and even if ATB bar won't change its aspect it actually restarts to move and when the second spell will end the bar will be already charged...?

Find