Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Has anyone made a sprite sheet for Daryl?

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
If so, I would love a link.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Should be in the 2012 database backup:

https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...t=database

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
this should also be under requests because your asking for it

moved

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
One has been made but I am looking to improve it some, it's missing the riding and dead sprites. Of course, credit will go to the original spriter that made it, I would tweak it some, though...
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Any chance you could set it up to use the vanilla palette while your at it? Would really help me out.

I only cussed the dancer sprite for 3days trying to get the original palette. I didn't accomplish jack on the sprite but it sure made me miss reading hex code.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
None
I can work on something for u

I created the dancer using a custom palette, it was quite a few years ago before using all colors on the palettes were a mere pipe dream, I can work on something in the near future for u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Since they all seem to be able to work in battle now any help is appreciated.
The space for new sheets is already allocated and pointers made, so its not like they have to be put in for the project to go forward. I just suck even more than I thought I did at playing with sprites. I'll welcome any help I can get.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
None
hahaha its all good bro, baby steps, I like your enthusiasm its just unfortunate I hardly even have time to check the site these days with work and all, I should have some small window this weekend and I can work something out

-HNIC