Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What do you think of the Baram/Kefka theory?

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
A common theory about FF6 is that Shadow's ex-partner Baram is captured by the empire, and experimented upon- leading to Kefka.

Do you think this theory holds any weight?

I personally believe it, though I haven't done much digging to see if anything would disprove it. What are your thoughts?

(Side note: just got a device to use this forum on, I apologize for so many posts today.)
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
I've actually never heard that one. Never thought about it really. It would be fairly easy to believe, maybe. Problem is, Kefka was an as*h**e before they started experimenting on him, he also had the little narcissistic problem. Afterwards he's just completly nuts.
Baram was just a train robber. Also, I always thought they robbed the Doma train. Now that I think about it they just use that forest backdrop, I don't remember if they say who they actually robbed from or not.
And if you really want to disprove that story. Kefka was the FIRST Magi-Knight. Celes was infused as a child afterwards. The train robbery didn't happen that long ago or else Relm would be older.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Right. The big thing is, when you go to Vector for the first time, if you go up to the pub, there's a Returner sympathizer, who tells you a secret. He says Kefka used to be just a normal soldier, until he underwent the Magi-Knight experiment. He explains that something inside Kefka snapped that day, and he lost his sanity, basically.
  Find