Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Monster Expansion

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(02-17-2016, 12:13 PM)Madsiur Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 11:59 AM)cdizzle Wrote: This is pretty fantastic. Is this a tool you are still developing to release later? I didn't see it in the Hacking Utilities page and assumed such, but wasn't sure.

Yes it's not canceled, though it isn't an active project right now. From October to now, I've mostly work on the forum with a major update on January 1st and bugfixes and minor tweaks since then. Right now I'm trying to find ways to have continuous improvement on the forum while being able to continue to work on this editor and resurrecting my FF6 Advance editor as well.

As for FF6EME, I could probably review the code and put it on GitHub if anyone wants to help. That been said I can't give a release date but I plan to no longer put the editor on hold.

If I could help I totally would. I am a novice when it comes to coding. I can work my way through the basics with effort, but that's as far as I've ever gotten.

That being said I feel I am a good beta tester, and would gladly assist you in any way in that capacity as you would allow.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I updated the original post, Xontract got this working and noticed me on Discord that I forgot the Monster Y-Shift for Sprite Priority (1 byte each) at $CF3600 with code reference at $C12150. He got this working and to my knowledge he's one of the very few to add monster expansion to his project.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Xontract (02-23-2023)