Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Airship Falcon: Expanded

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Tenkarider... that sounds less like an idea and more like a dare if I do say so...

BUT!! If your talking about Cyan + Women you can't forget about Lola (They already have a kinda thing going, she's lonely and ready to live if you do the letter stuff). I hate to say it but that is gonna have to get marked up as the NEXT project, Operation: Doma Reborn! Recruit guards, shop-keeps, janitors, etc. Okay coming up with a new name for the project would also be on the list.

For the time being, Yes the dancer in Nikeah is kinda hooked on Gerard. Wouldn't be a bad mate for Edgar however, I'd think he'd want his future queen to be sent to Figaro Castle rather than a waitress on the airship. Another project? Hrm, I like the hookup part but Figaro is already pretty well off as a whole.

While flying around looking for Maranda, I landed in Tzen, then went to Nikeah to check on Edgar's girl, well the point: if I was just looking for a waitress there's the pretty blonde in a red dress dancing outside of a busted building in Tzen (tells you about the ships in Nikeah and the serpent trench) then there's another in Maranda just kinda standing around saying let the dead go, and talks about Cyan. But all this points to another idea, who has absolutely no better place to take his new girlfriend home to rather than the airship? The guy that lives there!

So, tell me this, who can we hook Setzer up with? That would also look good serving drinks?

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
We moved out into Setzer? Objection!
Ok, how 'bout... Searching for Maria??? No one ever seen her, but we know that (only) when she's dressed for the opera, she looks like Celes... but what's her aspect when she's outside Opera House? Like a dancer? Dunno... that was my prompt.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
I thought the same thing about Maria, it's also weird because if her real name is Maria, why would the actor playing Draco be singing OH MARIA, like why would she be using her real name in the play while everybody else is acting the part of some other person? Like Draco is obviously not the real Draco, so he would have another name...same with Ralse etc. But not Maria? I tried to switch this up in my hack the other day actually, so it instead says that the girl who plays the part of Maria has a different name (Rose). But yes, she is still absent from the game lol - maybe putting her somewhere is a good idea, like tied up in Owzer's Basement lol. She IS supposed to be missing and last seen in Jidoor after all... Maybe then, she got kidnapped or eaten by a monster and that's why she is not anywhere to be found. Makes since.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Atma
I have another idea of her appearence: Maria was singing at the opera, but Dirt Dragon trapped her, so your second goal is to rescue Maria, possibly with Setzer.(or he appears even if he's not in the party)
That would give to Setzer a chance to shine to her eyes: we should remember that she was hiding from Setzer(that's why we used Celes Wink )

It makes sense that you should do something to give Maria a reason to stay with her (potentially) EX kidnapper, right?

What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Zombie
Hrm, Maria... actually, that could work. Where is she? Ran away because she was scared, became a performer in a saloon (she's got the resume). Setzer feels bad that he's responsible for it, wants to make things right, an atonement type thing. Then develop the relationship from there. I don't think that would be hard to believe would it?

Ah, that's right. There is the dirt dragon, kidnapping could work. Rescue the girl usually helps gain a few points don't it? A little post battle skit/makeup. Just have to keep the opera closed unless Setzer is in the group. I could see that too.

YAR!!! I got it! Both of dem dar stories!
Fine her hiding out as a dancer, Setzer feels bad, she blames him for ruining her life. So he decides to go get her back working in the opera house,( like they are really gonna tell him no). That helps her forgive him a little. Come back later to check on her and find the dragon has her trapped. Setzer swings in (flash back from the first time) pulls her out. We kill the dragon, Setzer is a hero, gets the girl. Join the crew!

If that aint a love story ... then I'm ... uh... thats all I got.

Find

Status
Atma
Cool, like in the traditional way... we like it... right? Kungfu!

Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Well, this thread quickly went from an awesome concept to a shipping thread. XD

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
thats a pretty cool idea

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
If you want a trophy room, I know EXACTLY what the trophies should be. They should be the same objects used to represent each character in the ending credits scenes. They're already lined up like they're on display in the end credits.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
Zombie
Wow its been awhile since I've seen that ending. I usually only do those on the very FIRST playthrough, oh the memories...

This takes that to a whole nother level no doubt. One or two could be an issue, or at least need some customness or something else entirely. (Mog and Gogo being two that stand out first).

The ROOM I've already got pictured, location etc. The question is this: work it like a medal system(recruit character/pass event get item) which would take less resources
OR
a treasure hunt/collection thats a full quest in its self?

Find