Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
General Discussion Thread

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Something...unexpected happened while I was fighting Darkblaze (Red Dragon). I never broke through his invulnerability, but I wanted to try out different status spells. Anywho, I endlessly spammed Beholder (seriously, countless times).....and one time, Darkblaze died. That's it. Done. I don't know how to hide information in a post with the "Spoiler" function, but would someone be willing to explain just what the heck happened? Or what Beholder is actually capable of? Even a blind man can find a door, I guess.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Darkblaze actually dies after a certain amount of time, his life span is on a timer in other words. It's a survival battle, as there is no way to break his invulnerability.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • ccrunner (11-17-2014)

Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
i'm gona go on a limb, and guess he never played the GBA version of FF6 and fought the red dragon in the dragons den, because your's is clearly a copy of it. lmao.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah the 8 dragons are for the most part copies of the GBA DD ones, Lord Envoy's scripts.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
(11-17-2014, 10:42 PM)Land Wrote: i'm gona go on a limb, and guess he never played the GBA version of FF6 and fought the red dragon in the dragons den, because your's is clearly a copy of it. lmao.

You are certainly correct; I never got around to playing it on GBA -- at the time, the addition of the Dragon's Den wasn't worth the price tag. I just settled for the ol' classic on emulator. I should really consult some GBA FAQ's before I look silly on here Finger
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
There's some tricky dragons in the GBA version that fit in with this hack. If you have trouble with a dragon later (I'm guessing you may, there's another tricky dragon) then you can just look it up on the GBA version for the dragon's den.
  Find

Status
None
trying to figure out, why golbez cant be vanished. every turn after hes vanished he becomes visable again...

maybe an oversight, i dunno, shenron can be stopped. since he's an optional boss, felt this might not be intentional

how is stat growth's for characters handled on level up? is there like a formula/predetermined set growths, or is it entirely random? (latter really feels kind of unlikely) or is it affected by equipment?

This is just a question based on an experience

as so far... the game seems really biased to making cloud much stronger compared to others...and Eiko is clearly left behind stat wise. in terms of stats Cloud dominates Eiko entirely even in her best stat (and considering her job in the game, would Think she would be in the top 3 of Mag.Pwr) and is even literally better then Avalon in every single way (even though reaper is hell bent on having his valuable soul, guess that doesn't really equate to real power)

was my Eiko just horribly unlucky with level ups, or is the game quite unbalanced/biased when it comes to level ups?
even Oboro is slow compared to cloud... game why you so biased?!
some of these stats make sense, some do not~poor Eiko, trampled by everyone.
Edit: so many edits i've lost count.
(my only 9 characters all lvl 99, no tabs used other ppls stats may be different)

Aurora, HP 9828, MP 999, Might 77, Speed 71, Stamina 70, Mag.Pwr 77
Cloud, HP 9856, MP 968, Might 84, Speed 88, Stamina 73, Mag.Pwr 75
Avalon, HP 9840, MP 967, Might 73, Speed 73, Stamina 72, Mag.Pwr 73
Oboro, HP 9833, MP 967, Might 71, Speed 84, Stamina 68, Mag.Pwr 68
Serin, Hp 9854, MP 966, Might 87, Speed 70, Stamina 72, Mag.Pwr 65
Ronan, HP 9878, MP 964, Might 84, Speed 76, Stamina 76, Mag.Pwr 52
Eiko, HP 9818, MP 997, Might 46, Speed 58, Stamina 48, Mag.Pwr 72
Mog, HP 9826, MP 977, Might 50, Speed 52, Stamina 49, Mag.Pwr 45
Golbez, Hp 9892, MP 999, Might 70, Speed 48, Stamina 55, Mag.Pwr 58
  Find

Status
None
Working on the statues right now; proving difficult, but I think I'll be able to grind above. I'm looking for anything else to finish up in the WoR. I've defeated all dragons, defeated Shenron & "Doom Gaze", have 2 dolls (Astral & Reaper), acquired 27 espers, acquired Time Egg, killed Mk V, played around in the Colosseum (even bet Astral doll and WON--not worth it), all blitzes & swdtechs, have 23 Lores (missing Quasar?), killed Azala & friend.

1) Never found the Dream Stone, that the fella in the developer's house hints at.
2) Any "Shadow's Dreams" included in this hack? That'd be well beyond my expectations if so.
3) Any other key events/espers, etc.? By simply stating that I've acquired 27 espers, I'm trying to avoid spoilers to others.

Any hints/tips/pushes would be appreciated.

Again, a fantastic hack, Gi. I'm crazy impressed at the level of detail that this hack delves into.
  Find

Status
None
all dream sequences exist.

dream stone im still lacking.
  Find

Status
None
I've got everyone to lvl 99, Land. I've used Tabs/Golden Apples on some folks though, so my results are inaccurate (esp. Cloud, Arc). If I recall, Cloud was still a beast even before the Tabs, and I think only Tifa and Oboro got HP=9999 without the use of Golden Apples. I'll post those stats later.
  Find