since i waited nice and patiently this long for this mod to come out
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Slow
eh, lots of folks desire beta testing perhaps. I included Tongue

but I'm not fit for such, even if i gave cloud an update.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Sorry Mac it's not time yet for beta testing, there's a lot of work that's being done currently still. It's coming along though I promise! Once all the work is done then testing can commence, though I'm not sure how that will go down, we can probably test what needs to be tested well enough without outside help this time. I've been testing all the event stuff I've done at least in the meantime, and it's all good now. The last of the code stuff (which is a lot) that Madsiur is handling he's testing as will I thoroughly, so we might be good.

Thanks for being patient Mac, you patience will be rewarded when the time comes. Smile

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 17
Status
Sadness
hey staff

how much longer until the next update of this mod, because i am scared if this mod gets released that twitch/amazon will not allow people to stream mods or hacks anymore by the time this mod is released
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-02-2018, 03:39 AM)Mac68 3000 Wrote: how much longer until the next update of this mod, because i am scared if this mod gets released that twitch/amazon will not allow people to stream mods or hacks anymore by the time this mod is released

It will be ready when it will be ready. Don't worry you'll be able to play it. : )
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
(07-02-2018, 03:39 AM)Mac68 3000 Wrote: hey staff

how much longer until the next update of this mod, because i am scared if this mod gets released that twitch/amazon will not allow people to stream mods or hacks anymore by the time this mod is released

when that day will happen, competitors will become rich thanks to that silly choice

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hmm...turns out I already had an account here ^_^ ?

* did this website/forum update recently *

Anyhow, awesome teamwork on this project !

I recall more sprites and music were being added/updated in the 2019 release.

Just stopping by to give support to they team...you all rock !!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to break for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (02-09-2019), SSJ Rick (02-15-2019)

Threads: 0
Status
None
I've tried several times to get RotDS on my SNES mini.  I've had no problem getting several Super Metroid hacks loaded onto my SNES mini using Hackchi and following the directions of the patch on romhacking.net.  The same goes for several different hacks of Metroid and Zelda, which I have loaded onto my NES mini no problem.   I've tried using the unheadered patch on a unheadered FFIII rom (sfc file) and I just got a blank screen when I try to play it.  I've tried using the headered patch applied to the headered FFIII rom (smc file) and I get a the screen with lots of blue, green and purple and an outline of the guy in this figure below, before the screen goes blank.

https://www.romhacking.net/?page=hacks&a...tle&orig=0

I think that the issue may be that I'm not sure how to get the correct rom with no intro, since this is the first time that I have encountered having to do this. Anyone have some suggestions?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello, sorry for the troubles there. This reminds me, a while back I was communicating back and forth with someone who was having the same issue getting it to work on the SNES Mini, or rather the Canoe emulator that it uses. He finally got it to work, I'll ask him how he did and report back here asap. There was also a myriad of other issues I believe he solved in regard to RotDS on Canoe, like with music breaking.

Pretty sure the main issue was with the ROM size being 6MB (ex hirom), and Canoe normally can't read 6MB ROMs, I think...

Only other by chance thing I can think of, is that you say you are patching it to an .sfc, might wanna try a v1.0 USA FF3 ROM.smc instead.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • Schrodinger2 (08-23-2019)

Threads: 0
Status
None
(08-21-2019, 02:52 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Hello, sorry for the troubles there. This reminds me, a while back I was communicating back and forth with someone who was having the same issue getting it to work on the SNES Mini, or rather the Canoe emulator that it uses. He finally got it to work, I'll ask him how he did and report back here asap. There was also a myriad of other issues I believe he solved in regard to RotDS on Canoe, like with music breaking.

Pretty sure the main issue was with the ROM size being 6MB (ex hirom), and Canoe normally can't read 6MB ROMs, I think...

Only other by chance thing I can think of, is that you say you are patching it to an .sfc, might wanna try a v1.0 USA FF3 ROM.smc instead.

Thanks for the suggestions and for looking into this for me.  The same day I originally posted this I reread the readme file, which suggested the Final Fantasy III (U) (V1.0) [!].smc ROM.   I found one and patched it as suggested and got that same screen with lots of light green and purples with the faint outline of the guy on the title screen image seen on Romhacking.net.   When I push a button it goes to another garbled screen and that is all I can do.  I don't get an error message or anything like that, or have it lock up.
  Find