Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
RotDS v2.9.8 download

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Almost all monsters have pizza as steal... if you give some guy a thief knife and maybe also counter effect relic, then you'll keep stack pizzas without even thinking about it(and yes, cure spell in the train saves the day)
I also noticed how much can be useful leaving a guy or two in Zombie or Stone status, in that way you can save lots of MP/consumables.

PS. strange, i thought i reported Baren Falls song too among glitched ones... i take the chance to add the song in mountains in which Eiko joins in the list of glitchy ones.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-21-2015, 07:31 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: theres a cure spell on the train for avalon madsiur

I missed that. Guess it would have made things a lot easier :/

(06-21-2015, 08:43 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: Oh, okay. I usually go to the Inn to heal when I need to. Then again, it may be tedious if you aren't using the fast-forward key.

Yeah, the inn is cheap and I started doing that. Guess my remark is not really relevant now that I know that there's a cure spell on the train.

Edit: The Veldt song glitch, but only the beginning of the song.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
The one of Veldt was mentioned before.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Its not easy to find, hell i didnt even know that part of the train opened, what did u guys think to the new train? hard work that was

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-22-2015, 07:22 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: Its not easy to find, hell i didnt even know that part of the train opened, what did u guys think to the new train? hard work that was

Well if it's not easy to find, my point still have some validity Tongue

Loved the new train, it's quite refreshing to see all those new graphics. I like also the jukebox and other graphics changes. I'm keep most of my positive feedback for my review. I'm only posting things I think can be improved for now.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
thats cool bro, i only seem to see negative stuffs atm lol. that train is one of the things im most proud of, for a few days me an mike didnt even know wed get it to work i actually had to re-tile in some places to get it 2. ill pm u the location although i guess ur past this part now.. i did say to mike it was hella hard to find.. tenkariders some sort of super player to be finding everything so props to u man

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JWhiteLXXXIX for this post:
  • Tenkarider (06-22-2015)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
One of the NPCs now hints to the Cure spell, the Zombie in the caboose. One of his multiple dialog choices is to divulge a hint, hopefully it is clear enough though.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • JWhiteLXXXIX (06-22-2015)

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(06-22-2015, 07:35 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: thats cool bro, i only seem to see negative stuffs atm lol.

Just remember that often if things seem seamless and well-integrated often people don't think to say anything. So I suspect that if it seems like everybody is complaining then it's really just that the 3/4 people who like the changes just never spoke up.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hack has been updated to version 1.4.3! Just in time for Christmas. Ho-ho-ho...time for a break!
DL is on page 1. Be sure and check the change log:
https://www.ff6hacking.com/Patches/change_log.txt

A LOT has been done with this version. I took my time playing it and fine-tuning the difficulty more towards my play style, it should seem a bit more challenging now in general, especially through the WoB which was my main focus - pretty much all the bosses got upgraded in terms of stats and more importantly battle scripts. I didn't really touch the WoR since the last version, since it seems to be about right in terms of challenge and diverse scripts. Aside from that...well, check the change log.

Anyways, please enjoy! And do keep me informed with any feedback and lots of praise XD.
Also, included this time in the download is a 'restricted esper' patch, ala Brave New World. BIG thanks to Synchysi for hooking me up with the code to make it happen.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Really great job on this whole project to all of you involved. I'm impressed.
  Find