Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Speeding up the ATB bars

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Yeah, the [A0] code is part of the ASM stuff. The hex values after the [A0]s are what we can edit.No, we can't change the order of the numbers, like which one is haste, which one is slow, etc. We can change the actual numbers, though, and that's what counts.

Going from Madsiur's post above, these are the numbers for slow, normal, and haste, respectively.

(GO to 0209D3 in WindHex)
[...A0 20 BD F8 3E 89 04 D0 08 A0 40 89 08 F0 02 A0 54...]
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
@vince94 I just did some testing, I change the [20] (Slow), the [40] (Normal), and the [54] (Haste) code is change to [AA] it works the ATB bar are fast even the slow status are ignored....BTW it is also the Bushido/Sword Tech from Cyan are affected this!?If not where's the exact location of this Bushido/Sword Tech code!?
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I don't know, that wasn't in the other posts above.
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 40
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
If you set all three multipliers to the same value, then of course the slow and haste statuses will be ignored. Those multipliers tell the game how much to slow down or speed up characters by.

Those values will not affect the SwdTech gauge. The patch I linked above will speed that up. It's a custom-built function rather than an easy manipulation of a certain value.

GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Brave New World
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Synchysi for this post:
  • vince94 (10-19-2014)