Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Well, it exists already! Hold on

I thought it was a brainstorming of new characters, didn't it? Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-23-2014, 06:50 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: Well, it exists already! Hold on

I just describe a character that would have similarities with Ashe. If I would have not mentioned her, you wouldn't have thought of her.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I see... who will be the next one? Kungfu!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Claude Morris

Hair: Spiky, short, Ginger Orange

Synopsis: At a young age he witnesses a battle between heaven and hell that decimates his hometown and kills his family and friends. After a period of survival in the wilderness he is found by a retired war hero named Mike Wallace, who raises and trains him in the arts of swordplay, womanizing, and minor racism. In his adulthood the world is in a deep recession, leaving the unlikely pair forced to do odd jobs such as hunting down beasts of ancient folklore or robbing a sperm bank, or saving children at an orphanage from being cooked alive by a cannibalistic chef. Claude is constantly thrusted into sticky situations thanks to Mike, who at this point is half demented and becoming increasingly bitter towards a world that has forgotten his heroic deeds and sacrifices. This bitterness becomes his weakness as Mikes eventually secumbs to the twisted temptations of Syphillis, divorced [sexist comment]-wife of the Devil, and begins breaking the seven seals of the Apocalypse. Claude sets out to kill his surrogate father, and in the process is decieved and used by a majority of those he comes in contact with, all the while parodying every typical JRPG convention.
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
A fun loving, fast talking, street smart, upbeat lead who's NOT a thief. There's this weird rule in the Final Fantasy universe that says if you're upbeat and charismatic, you automatically have to be a thief. I'm looking at you Zidane and Yuffie. Edit: Edge too!

Gwelle
Class: Red Mage

Well travelled, and highly educated, Gwelle comes from a prestigious family that spared no expense in her education. However her Father was a tyrant, hellbent on molding her into the perfect leader to take over the family business, and her Mother was a useless lush. Gwelle, being taught from a young age to take advantage of people, studied both black and white magicks, swordplay, along with more practical applications on her Father's dime and set off into the world to see what else there is out there besides the upper crust once she was done. Her family did not appreciate the betrayal, hiring bounty hunters to bring her back.

I dunno, something I wrote off the top of my head. Needs work, but I'd kill to have a happy, upbeat, skillful female Red Mage lead. Terra and Celes were too melancholy.

@Madsiur your character reminds me a bit of Agrias from Final Fantasy Tactics. I also really enjoy strong female leads. Particularly of the Knight class. Laugh
  Find