Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Usernames.

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I've had mine since I was about 16, so roughly 10 years now. Wow. Typing that out is surreal.
Anyway, for those of you who trolled around Newgrounds.com in the early 2000's, there was a flash artist named LegendaryFrog who did a series about 2 characters named Ark and Kerrigan. Ark became obsessed with pie in one episode, and I laughed until I cried and then made the name ArkthePieking. It's stuck with me ever since. When that's not taken I also take Captain Cupcake (a nickname I got at an anime convention), or LaBoumdeCrepe (French for 'The Crepe Party'. I had crepes at my brithday party one year). Upon further reflection, I think I just really like pastries. Tongue
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
haha thats funny I remember that exact video you are talking about good stuff lol

and I gotta say pastries do indeed kick some ass lol :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Status
None
Mine isn't very hard to figure out lol.. Sweat <_< But it has small backstory though.

Bahamut ZERO was my favorite summon in FF7 back when I played through it for the first time as kid at the age of 11. I remember seeing it for the first time and it was one of the most mindblowing things I had seen in a game at the time

Now flash forward 14 years... Christ I feel old typing that, but anyway.. I happen to come across the ROTDS website back when it was still in it's Beta days (phase 2 or 3, I can't remember which) and after a week or two of trolling there I decided to create a username to ask about testing. I felt my usual choices for usernames weren't a great fit, so I decided on Bahamut ZERO. To my delight and surprise I was allowed to join in on the testing, and I've gotten to converse with array of kickass people, as well as having the balls to finally join this site after trolling it for who knows how long haha.

As for my other two usernames, I still use them depending on what sites I join.

One is Ballsofsteel9000, my PSN name that barely gets used because of a lack of high speed at my house, as well as my name on JSP (a site I used to help gather gear for Diablo 2 back before my old comp was electri-fried). I still have my profile active, and if anyone wants to check it out, heres a link to it:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1015577

There's a pic on it of the character select that I photoshopped for a contest with different celebrities' heads on the different classes to coincide with my character names. Mr.Clean was my main character, and if anyone here was playing D2 about a year ago, you may have seen me around as I mainly went around helping people.

My other usual screen would be Fackedyawife. There's no real story to that one, other than it's also a yahoo email I made for myself and my best friend to use. Oh man, the reactions I hear out of people when I tell them that email over the phone, then ask to hear it back for confirmation. XD

It's also my username on Minecraft forums, which for awhile I had enough posts to have the title "Out of the Water" directly underneath my name, so it read "Fackedyawife Out of the Water" lmfao.
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
My Username came from the name of an OC I made, and am still using for RP sites, a long time ago. I wanted someone who was fast, and lightning elemental, so using Google Translator, I typed in Lightning, and got Raikou. I didn't remember that name was also a Pokemons name at the time. Then I was like "Ok... what else? Oh, having a few extra limbs would be cool! I'll call him Gilgamesh.. Raikou Gilgamesh!" And thus, my username, and OC, was born.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Veil
How did I get my username? When I play Skyrim, my main character there my Dark Elf named Raven who likes to use ice spells to kill stuff, hence the "icyraven" bit. As for the 93 part, it's just the last two digits of the year I was born, 1993.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
i am james white.. the 89 is the year i was born..boring as, but there u go, i like people to know its me as i have a few sites.. iv never been great with handles lol

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Mine is simple, without any real story, old, and been around the block a time or two. My cousin came up with it years and years ago, since then, as I said, its been around. Realms of Despair (MUDD ftw) was the first time I used it online. Then for the EQ years it was "CatoneLionheart Froguslongnameus", then SWG... the list goes on, its all over the map.
First, it realy has nothing to do with Cats. Its actually Ca-tone. No real meaning, it just stuck and for being so simple it sure seemed I was the only one using it. Lame story I know, is what it is.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Funny, I never even thought "cat-one" until you mentioned it. I guess I just don't get a "cat-one" vibe from you. Tongue

Confused Moogles FTW