Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just passing by (but I'm not dead)

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello hackers !

I'm just passing by to say hi while I came to post a FF6 portrait of the cute lil' green lizard !
You may have noticed I was almost absent for the last weeks. There are two reasons for this, but there is nothing to do with this site.

First of all, since the beginning of June, I spend my weekends in our camper trailer, so I'm at home only on workdays (I work 4 days a week). And since I only have a desktop, I can't bring my PC to our trailer, so I can access the Net only with my mobile when I'm away from home.

And secondly ... to begin with the background : Last year, a French e-learning site (Le Site du Zéro, now OpenClassrooms) I enjoyed has released a buggy version and changed its policy and we were a bunch of veteran members who didn't agree with the direction it was going to. So, almost all staff members left the team and decided to found a fork site that aims to be based on the old Site du Zéro version's philosophy, while being totally open source. The new site, called Zeste de Savoir, opened its public beta on July 7th and did its final realeased on July 21st.
Since I wrote a GIMP course on Site du Zéro/Openclassrooms that I didn't update for a year because of the buggy version, I decided to migrate it to Zeste de Savoir and to update it. So, during the scarce computer time I'm having, I'm working on my course to fully update it for GIMP 2.8. I hope to have finished before September, even thought I'm not sure I'll make it in time.

I'll have more PC time once the camping season ends on mid-September.

While I'm here tonight, I changed my avatar for the one I use on ZDS. I started from the original green one, then I modified it with Gimp to color it purple and to add eyelashes to feminize it.

Linux and GIMP user
------------------
Sabin : Kefka ! Wait !!!
Kefka : Wait, he said ? Do I look like a waiter ?

My DeviantART

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
UnderstandableWink, nice to see hanging around once more. Hello

Shine 
  Find