Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ff6 android version hacking

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I was wondering if anyone is working on a hacking tool for the android version of final fantasy 6. ive spent hours searching the net and have found no work on this which really surprised me.there is so much great work being done with the older versions on this site, i would love to see something for this visually improved version.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
First, the Android version is very recent. Also, I don't know if it's possible to disassemble an apk file in a way to make the code understandable. Nobody here has experience with that.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
thanks for replying. this statement i ran across on the xda forums was what made me think it might be a possibility for some of you experienced folks.

Originally Posted by KeylanHalfdan
So far, tonight before bed I have mapped out Gil, Current HP/Max HP, Current MP/Max MP, Stats (Strength, Speed, Stamina, and Magic), where the equipment slots are (RHand, LHand, Head, Body, Relic1, and Relic2) Inventory and Item Quantities (which you already found the location for). I have also mapped out the first few pieces of equipment, and the first few items (potion, hi potion, sleeping bag, phoenix down). Time for sleep now

EDIT: It seems to be that the game, as I suspected, uses the same values for the items as the SNES version. The only thing is that the names have been changed (to protect the innocent?) to be a better translation, or match those names given for items/spells in other games.

link to the thread if interested http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2612153
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Figuring out things in the save file is a lot more easy than disassemble an Android game. These guys have been working on the save file.
  Find