Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just a Suggestion.

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Just a little Suggestion here. I'd really like to be an Off-Topic Thread to where anyone can post alongside with pictures and Gifs to just Bullshit around and have a good Laugh. I didn't want to make one myself because I am not sure if I would have position to create a Thread like this. Thank you listening.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
We've always tried to keep the main focal point of this site for ROM hacking and spriting, straying away from completely off topic discussion. Basically keeping it somewhat serious. I do understand if some users might be more interested in the social aspect though, and that's cool. But imo Off Topic would be harder to moderate as well and I'm not to fancy about a bunch of animated gifs to be honest. It might get to 'rowdy' as well. That's just how I feel though as a member of the Staff.

As a user, the main reason I've been coming here for years is to discuss hacking related endeavors. Otherwise I go to Facebook lol.

Maybe Madsiur and Poco Loco could chime in about this or we can discuss further at least.
Thanks for the suggestion. =)

EDIT: Wait, what about General Discussion?
"Talk about anything in this forum."

But yeah, I still wouldn't be a fan of animated GIFs and sillyness in there.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 1
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
I thought a few times about doing the same request, but since I'm just a stupid newbie here... Who would listen to me? Laugh

I think the forum would be more lively with that. Not everyone is always on the mood of speaking about hacking... and think about the new people that visit this forum... I'm sure that a lot of people don't register here because they see a "dead"(temporarily or not) forum. There isn't always a new project or someone asking for something.

[Image: SvEf6Yh.png]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-16-2014, 08:08 PM)Cyprus Wrote: Just a little Suggestion here. I'd really like to be an Off-Topic Thread to where anyone can post alongside with pictures and Gifs to just Bullshit around and have a good Laugh. I didn't want to make one myself because I am not sure if I would have position to create a Thread like this. Thank you listening.

General discussion forum is for this. As long as your memes respect the forum rules, you can always create such a thread. On a side note I tried numerous times to create general discussion threads, most of them having little success. I'm not sure gifs and memes are the solution, but you're free to create the thread.
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I completely Understand that this site is mainly for Final Fantasy ROM Hacking and other Related Topics. But that doesn't Certainly mean that everything has to pertain to Hacking. For Example; My Brother (Spike The Dragon) and I go to a Garry's Mod Role-Play Site that mainly Pertains to Ban Requests, Rules, and FAQ. But there, the site has many threads to one can randomly post Memes, Gifs, and their own opinions on things; this I believe will create something anyone can post on when said person isn't in a Particular Hacking Mood. I will now go through my Request create said Thread In the General Discussion Section of the Forums. Thank you all for your Input.

Shine 
  Find