True dat, Bro. Objection!Smile

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(08-27-2014, 10:02 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: I like your Yoshi, reminds me of the Yoshi figure that came in Taco Bell meals back in 1998 and I always have envisioned doing an RPG with Yoshi as the main man. It don't look bad from the side, but you did a good job with what you had. I think it's pretty good.

thanks ! And sorry for being late to response, the site isn't very optimized for mobiles and I'm having trouble with the quote button.

Regarding the side, it was still bugging me, so tonight, I took time to try something to make it look better and I think I succeeded, even though it's a little big if we compare with the fromt and 3/4 ones. . However, the ones with the head bent were harder to do.

Here's the updated sheet :
[Image: fuuuu.png]

I think I'm getting close to be ready to submit it on my DeviantArt.

It's me again !

Tonight, I kept on working on my Yoshi sprite. Even though the nose on the side view was looking better, it was a little too high, so I adjusted it, so it will be the same height as in the front view.

Here's the updated sprite :

By the fact that I shrank the nose's height by the bottom, I wonder if I should move the arms 1px up.

Linux and GIMP user
------------------
Sabin : Kefka ! Wait !!!
Kefka : Wait, he said ? Do I look like a waiter ?

My DeviantART

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[EDIT5] Yet another update ! I finally moved his arms 1 pixel up. At the same time, it balanced between the arms up poses.

Now I don't think there's any other point to improve, unless if you want his arms stance more human-like rather than T-rex-like (ex: in Brawl)

Linux and GIMP user
------------------
Sabin : Kefka ! Wait !!!
Kefka : Wait, he said ? Do I look like a waiter ?

My DeviantART