Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Just a heads up on the new rom you sent out, once a piece of the FC starts to break as I move through the destruction sequence, opening the menu causes a black screen freeze.

Or it could just be my save... which would suck big time.

Actually it appears to be anywhere, trying to load my other saves black screens immediately, while loading the save on the FC lasted longer but eventually also black screened :/
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
So I'm at 10+ attempts on the storm eagle fight.

he shrapnels and instakills the char that gets it, not sure what to do. and I've got characters in the 40+ level range. lol

He also does that every other attack, so theres just no way to keep up.

How did you guys get around it?
  Find

Status
None
Vax, what release date of the hack are you using? That fight was recently toned down, so Shrapnel shouldn't be as powerful anymore.
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Medicated
(07-08-2014, 05:04 PM)DJKool Wrote: Ah alright, just got it, thanks! You might want to add something when you interact with the dog, like "Looks like he wants something to gnaw on..." or simply "Too bad you don't have a bone for him," because I found the dog before I used the record and got the bones, but I never thought about that dog again. Also don't know if you have it already, but you may want to also have the record player say something like "Looks like it could play a record if you had one" if the spooky record is not in your inventory. Just my opinions anyway Smile

"Nick Nack, Patty Whack..."

[Image: 2ljnypi.jpg]
Seen this twice now. Is it a minor visual error from when you redid the maps?

Storm Eagle; I used RASP on him so he had no mana to cast spells. Kept his minions alive so that speck doesn't appear. Had trouble too but I was near level 30.

QUOTE POSTS;
Click QUOTEPOST+ so it says QUOTEPOST- instead. Then click quote regularly and it should show up. I figured this was intended so I didn't say anything.

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
@ DJKool Ah shiiit... I'll check it out here right away. If you still have the last version before it's okay to play that.

I'm unable to quote posts I gotta look into that too.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • Odbarc (07-09-2014)

Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
7/5/14

version 1.0

Yeah he completely ruins me.
  Find

Status
None
@Vax There was a 7-7-14 release where Gi Nattak tuned that section down, did you not get that version?

@Gi Nattak, the previous release has been playing no problem, so I will continue ahead with it. For now the only thing I find were mentioning is that you may want to turn down the xp gains, but only on enemies you fight when you only have Tifa and Ronan, since the two of them alone means way more xp at that time. I've gained like 7 levels in the WoR, and that was just from leaving Solitary Island to just getting Otis back.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
@ DJKool - I think it might be the save there, I had to do some entrance event work on the FC map to add the save point, and tile replacement a couple things to allow the player to get back to the airship, so loading a save from a previous version on the FC would mess up in one way or another. But the destruction FC map has a separate entrance event, so it's weird that it would freeze there. I can't seem to replicate it here starting from the start of the FC and going to the destruction, so I'm hoping it's okay and just the save issue.

@ Odbarc - Good eye man, thanks!

Status
None
It is black screening on all three of my save files though, one of which was with Leo right before Jericho, and another where I am outside of Glow City. Those don't even load properly, I go to load them and bam black screen. I did notice starting a new game had no issues though. So it could just be my save file, or it could be that a new game is needed to have it play fine (I noticed when I started a new game and did some battles, opened and closed the menu etc. that, at least in the Magitek Armor, I had no problem)

I am using Zsnes, perhaps it is an emulator issue? I can send you my save file if you like.

I sent you a copy of my save file if you would like to check it out.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Ah thanks, I'll check it out. Zsnes is good, that's what it's recommended to be played on.