Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
quite true

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Medicated
World of Ruin;
Tell me if this is a planned progression of power. I had hell of a time on the Floating Continent from Ultima, Kefka, Zeemis, the timer battles with the cannot-run battles and then Raditz...
Even with just Tifa, I had to save between every battle.
But once I got Ronan again my levels seemed to skyrocket pretty quickly and most of them were from the 'easier' dudes once you take the boat. I gained about 10 levels and the Fiagro-Castle boss where 'Snakes' joins the party seemed almost too easy. When Otis rejoins me he was merely level 22 (less then 1000 HP, everyone else had over 2000. Kinda funny). The boss before the airship also went down pretty fast.

I don't really mind the power leveling and having random encounters be easy but the boss' power didn't seem to scale. I think you said you boosted the XP reward for the WoB but I'm feeling too powerful at the moment and I wasn't even grinding.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-05-2014, 12:43 PM)Odbarc Wrote: I had hell of a time on the Floating Continent from Ultima, Kefka, Zeemis, the timer battles with the cannot-run battles and then Raditz...

Wait is there a Zeemis monster/boss in this hack? That guy doesn't deserve this, please change the name!
  Find

Status
Medicated
I forget if it's called Zeemis or not. Ghosty-guy, fights with Kefka that second time.
Zeromus? I have a hard time remembering things names. I think it's one of the boss sprites from FF4.

::Google. Zemus.::

Their names are so similar. I was actually thinking of Zeemis when I wrote that. You can see how I'd be confused, ya?

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Zemus lol

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Medicated
Typo:
Soul Taker (Avalon's dream);
"Why are you invole yourself in this?"
Should probably say involve.

(07-06-2014, 10:52 AM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: or possibly "involving"

As "Why are you involve yourself in this?" is not proper english.

Yeah, the grammar doesn't fit my spelling correction, does it?
*Why are you involved in this?
*Why are you involving yourself in this?
*Why are you yourself in this involve?
*My pokemon is involved, press B to cancel

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
or possibly "involving"

As "Why are you involve yourself in this?" is not proper english.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the intended text was this

"Soul Taker, why do you involve yourself in this?"

I suppose there was just an error inputting this

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Medicated
Where's Cloud? I've been looking for places on the map to land like in the star-shaped-mountain but I can't seem to find anything similar.
I've yet to find Gogo (Mog was in his place, heh heh), FuSuYa (Which I figure he's in the Underground Castle and I need to kill the dragon and do something with the statue), and Cloud.

One place I have NOT gone yet is the Sorcerer's castle to finish the game specifically because I figure it's as last-thing area and I want to do all the other stuffs first.
I feel like I missed a clue or something. I tried talking to a bunch of NPCs. Accidentally found BMO and gave it to Flinn and found the man and the girl who wanted his candy.

The heavy lump of metal to get Sabin's final Blitz was a neat touch but I'm finding it's a lot less effective than his Ice-Chi most times.

I also have not been able to beat JCT3000 in Thamasa because he just blows away my HP, which is fine for now.

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Status
Zombie
Now how the heck did your site run out of bandwith so flippin fast this soon into July Gi? Did they not separate the months and just squished them together?
  Find