Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The angriest sheet you've ever heard

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I once uploaded a slightly s****ty Angry Video Game Nerd sprite sheet, so I decided to polish it up a bit, so its quality is in the same boat as the rest of my fan made characters on my personal hack... which are not very good either.

[Image: kuga-other-avgn-2.png]

Wooow, I sure put a lot of work on that! I bet I did not just copy and paste like half of this sheet! And because you totally don't need the riding or the defeated in battle one (actually I did, I just don't know how to port it). That is some top notch work right there! ...if you work in LJN.
And if this wasn't horrible enough, watch this:

[Image: fuuuu.png]

Now THAT's pathetic, you took a screenshot of one of the best indie-ish platformers and desperately tried to change its expression adding some pixels here and there.

...wow.

...WHAT WAS I THINKING!?

In all seriousness this time, this thing as a custom palette so you'll have to adjust some of your other characters who share its palette as well if you want to make this work. At least they're ordered as they should be.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
For one, I think you did a great job; I'm mean it looks a lot Better than how my Gunter Sprite Sheet is going. Laugh

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah it's pretty damned good. The Nerd would be proud. Love the NES Toaster tent!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Now all we need is a Nostalgia Critic eh,

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its not bad at all, it needs a little fine tuning, but other then that its not a bad sprite man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC