Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New FFXV Details

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Probably isn't a relevant topic anymore, but I was around when it was first asked and it's interesting trivia to know about others.

FF1 - I have never beaten this game mainly due to me getting lost, I have spent absolute ages trying to find the next objective, I don't remember when ingame it was, but it was around the time we get the Rat Tail, I stumbled upon that after around 7 hours of aimless wandering.

FF2 - ...I also never beat this game, also due to me getting lost. It was around the time we were going to some towers, or getting a mask? I think it might have had something to do with forbidden spells.

(I do plan on replaying these again later on.)

FF3 - I beat this game on the DS, it's a very grinding heavy game, but due to it being mobile and I can just close my DS and open it again at any time, I didn't mind not being able to save for a while and I found it very enjoyable, except for not being able to get a certain thing because NOBODY I knew had the game, so I couldn't get mail from other players. (Sulks in corner.)

FF4 - I greatly enjoyed this game when I was younger, but it suffers from being far too easy and insanely low drop rates, at least the DS version greatly buffed how hard the game was, and I was hoping the PSP version would keep the difficulty, but... It didn't. -_-

FF5 - I absolutely adore this game and I really want a 3D remake of it similar to the DS ones, I loved the job system, and playing it on the GBA / Vita is awesome, since I can carry it with me, and on Vita, I can just suspend my gaming session and just farm whenever I get a bit of time.

FF6 - I love this game, but I played the vanilla version to death, it didn't offer me any challenge in quite a few years, and the only times I play it is during hardcore modes, but those are never quite 'right' for my personal tastes, and in my project, I'm trying to find a happy medium for that.

FF7 - Basically see above, except in that one, I make all kinds of mods from graphics to gameplay as well as finding breakthroughs in the game and trying to make the most out of it.

FF8 - ...I really enjoyed this when I was younger, buuuuuut, the magic system just ruins it for me now, coupled with trying to get all of the triple triad, without a guide, how on earth are we supposed to know we need to lose certain cards to certain people in order to get other cards?

With the system, within 5 hours at the start of the game, I managed to get 300 Firagas, Thundagas, Blizzagas and Curagas, as well as junctioning spells to my stats that gave me over 4000 HP by level 11 and I was doing 500+ damage per attack when during my first blind playthrough, I was only doing around 70 at the same point in the game.

That magic system just destroys the game especially when its coupled with enemies that scale in lvel with you.

FF9 - I adore this game, although I do 'spice' it up with some action replay codes, I got some that do misc changes, such as changing Zidane into Blank and using Steiner's skillset, making Steiner into Marcus, changing Vivi into Cinna (keeping Vivi's skillset, he looks AMAZING as a black mage) and changing... oh, I forget her name, but she's the Dragoon into Beatrix.

FFX - This game... I like it, but I don't love it.
I disagree with people who say that Tidus is simply 'whining' when his dialogue and personality is quite realistic for someone in his situation, he lived the life of a celebrity and had everything basically handed to him, then he had his entire world taken from him, and people just complain about him trying to adjust to losing everything.

FFX-2 - Good gameplay, terrible story.

FFXI - Never played it.

FFXII - I never beat this game, I just completely lost interest at the point we had to go around the city and try to talk to certain people, I can't remember the situation, but we needed to get opinions on something?

FFXIII - I liked this game, but I didn't love it, and for my LP of it, I ended up spending 12+ hours to get enough money to buy Lightning's ultimate weapon, when I realized to my horror that I was literally within 1 hour of gameplay from the end.

...I swore to never needlessly grind just to unlock someone's ultimate weapon for a LP after that.

FFXIII-2 - I really enjoyed the monster catching element to it, although the story was kinda all over the place, but I liked Sera as a main character, even though we can't use her normal clothes, which are in the game and even rigged to her battle animations. (Glares)

FFXIII Lightning Returns: I played it, but I never finished it since it was just... really bad in my opinion.

FFXIV - A friend got me a month's trial, I ended up making a female character and thought my trial started when I actually began the game, so I ended up wasting my entire free month, so I never even got to play the game.

FFXV - I played the demo and I loved it, I even discovered the hidden Titan on my own. ^3^

And that's just the main series, I have mixed feelings on the side ones. Such as wondering what possessed them to make such terrible graphics for the Threathrhym games...

┬──┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ) I return thee table to thy intended position, mankind does not mean to flip you so often.
  Find