Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[App] MIDI to MML + Custom RS3extool2

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Added version 1.2. Changes:

-Fixed a really weird bug in some versions of windows where sometimes the program couldn't find the embedded tinymml (dafuq?) if the app isn't in the same folder where the midi file is. If you got a mml file without any channel, it was because of this.

-Added the $ (loop) command to the "header" of the channels.

-Now the "header" of every channel will have its own instrument by default, instead of having 0x20 in all of them.

This should be the final version.

[Image: SvEf6Yh.png]
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Link in tool section wrong. Got it from thread main post.;[
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Morph
Hey Sorry if i post in a old thread but i don't understand i have my song in .mml format and my question is where i put my song in the "RS3----Patched" or in the "RS3 Original" ?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
I'm not entirely sure what the whole ROM patching feature is for as I'm not very familiar with this version of the utility, other than maybe making the setting up of the MML file slightly easier, but what you really just need to do is once you have your MML file ready to import into a Romancing Saga 3 1.1 non-headered ROM, you just use the RS3ExTool and...

step 1) load the Romancing Saga 3 ROM for the 'Load SMC' very first one.
step 2) load the MML file for the 'Load MML' one.
step 3) select the location for where you want the song data to be put in the RS3 ROM.
step 4) click the 'import' tab at the bottom, and supposing there are no errors your song data will now be at whatever location you specified in whatever RS3 ROM you loaded.

Once these four steps are done you can then go into the RS3 ROM and retrieve the song data by use of a hex editor, and inject it on over into your FF6 ROM if that's the goal, either over a current song or somewhere else and change the song pointer etc.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • M3phisto (11-28-2017)

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Morph
Ok I understand Now thanks for you awser Gi Nattak
  Find