Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ultima Weapon Graphic Deactivation

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Just a Random question that has been floating around in my head, Is there any way to Assign the Ultima Weapon Attribute to a weapon without having The Ultima Weapon Graphic Activated?

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
You can change the item properties in FF3usME without necessarily changing the graphics...
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Maybe someone else can correct me if I am wrong here, but I think the property that gives the ultima weapon the "current HP = damage" formula also overwrites the weapon graphic, mostly for the effect of replacing the small ultima weapon with the big one when you have enough HP. That being said it wouldn't be too hard to change this as you would just need to go into the coding and remove the section that changes the weapon's appearance. I am pressed for time, but I can try take a look at it when I get home later tonight, I was thinking of changing the ultima weapon coding to do scaling Monk fist damage in my FFI hack.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-03-2014, 02:06 PM)Tin Man Wrote: Maybe someone else can correct me if I am wrong here, but I think the property that gives the ultima weapon the "current HP = damage" formula also overwrites the weapon graphic, mostly for the effect of replacing the small ultima weapon with the big one when you have enough HP.

Well I wasn't aware of that.
  Find