Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bow like Rosa's?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
Anyone created a Bow weapon/animation like Rosa's frim FFIV? I looked around but so far as I could see I only saw the Autocrossbow which I COULD do, but I'd rather a bow bow xD. I may have overlooked it, if so plz point me to the right location. If not, can anyone help with this?

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I'm not very experienced with this kind of stuff, but you can assign the AutoCrossbow animation to a weapon. Unfortunately that causes the character to take an extra step back when attacking. You may be able to change the AutoCrossbow's sprite to make it look like a Bow in YY-CHR, Here's Zeemis's Tutorial on how to Change Weapon Sprites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiotTmw-LuM

Shine 
  Find

Status
None
(03-31-2014, 05:05 PM)MrMenzies Wrote: I'm not very experienced with this kind of stuff, but you can assign the AutoCrossbow animation to a weapon. Unfortunately that causes the character to take an extra step back when attacking. You may be able to change the AutoCrossbow's sprite to make it look like a Bow in YY-CHR, Here's Zeemis's Tutorial on how to Change Weapon Sprites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiotTmw-LuM

Thank you for the info Laugh!

I do know there's a patch out there to make the autocrossbow into a usable weapon. I can't remember what it replaces though :/. I'll loook into it. Thank you Menzies Smile

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
he took out the boomerang weapons but the graphics are still there

there is a single arrow graphic somewhere when it comes to assigning it that is a pain, its one of the unused graphics

however I lost that location (it isn't in the weapon's bank but it CAN be assigned there if it is found)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(03-31-2014, 05:16 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: he took out the boomerang weapons but the graphics are still there

there is a single arrow graphic somewhere when it comes to assigning it that is a pain, its one of the unused graphics

however I lost that location (it isn't in the weapon's bank but it CAN be assigned there if it is found)

So the patch patch that allows for the autocrossbow still has to be editted when you apply it? like applying the arrow graphic when attacking? Can this be done with FF3usME? or do you need to Hex it?

Find

Status
None
no the arrow graphic I found has nothing to do with the patch at all, so yes you would have to find it via hex, what you can do with that arrow graphic is assign it to a certain pointer via hex and then assign that to a weapon graphic

what would happen is this the char will simply take a step forward and an arrow flies to the enemy there is nowhere to place a bow graphic honestly, you can however use the crossbow for that same desired effect the other issue is the arrow appears white, to assign a palette to that might work if the it is assigned to an attack but the issue is finding it and moving the data

if there is another possible solution and I find it I'll let you know

but if u want that patch zeemis made go for it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(03-31-2014, 08:22 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: no the arrow graphic I found has nothing to do with the patch at all, so yes you would have to find it via hex, what you can do with that arrow graphic is assign it to a certain pointer via hex and then assign that to a weapon graphic

what would happen is this the char will simply take a step forward and an arrow flies to the enemy there is nowhere to place a bow graphic honestly, you can however use the crossbow for that same desired effect the other issue is the arrow appears white, to assign a palette to that might work if the it is assigned to an attack but the issue is finding it and moving the data

if there is another possible solution and I find it I'll let you know

but if u want that patch zeemis made go for it

I appreciate the assitance Poco and I am interested to see what you turn up. I will see what I can do about incerting a bow graphic. Please let me know if you find anything Smile

Find

Status
None
actually I just remembered I helped lord J out a while back with usme deciphering what a lot of the unknown monster skills are, if I remember correctly the white arrow graphic is in there, if thats the case u may be able to assign it but I'm not 100% sure

-HNIC

Status
None
Does anyone still have the AutoCrossbow Patch? The link is down and I would really like it xD

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-03-2014, 04:12 PM)Royaken Wrote: Does anyone still have the AutoCrossbow Patch? The link is down and I would really like it xD

Zeemis deleted his ws account so most of his patches are lost. We are currently checking if someone has backups of those patches, otherwise all the concerned patches threads will be deleted to prevent further questions like these.
  Find