Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tool Animation Problem

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Okay, so I have Assigned new Animations to most of the Tools. Problem is Whenever I use one the Tools (With a Different Animation), The Character takes an Extra step back. Now I Remember Reading something Similar to this applying to Weapon animations, does the same thing Apply to Tools?

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
The problem you have is that the character does not have an animation to return him to his original position after using the attack because what you replaced the Tool Animation with lacks a Return Animation. He takes a step back because, there's no animation to tell the character to do so, there once was, but you copied over it. For example Edgar's Autocrossbow has three frames of animations, the first is Edgar stepping forward, the second is Edward shooting the Crossbow and third is Edgar returning to his original position. What I gather here, is that you have pasted over an animation which does not have the "Return" Animation, instead the game writes it as "Nothing or Row" and the character steps back.
  Find