0D -
0E -
0F -
10 - Bum Rush
15 - Thundaga
22 - Bio
2E - Sword Stab
35 - Dispel
37 - Ice crystalization (Second sound effect of Blizzara spell)
39 - Confuse
44 - Runic
50 - Shock
69 - Plasma (Mog's attack used in Water Rondo Dance)
6A - Jump sound
6D - Magicite Sound (when kefka transforms espers into magicite)
81 - Bismarck
89 - Burning House falling apart
B5 - Landing on the floor (after someone jumps)
B6 - Will of the wisp sound
BA - Falling Down
C7 - Fell hard on the floor
CD - Kefka's Laugh
CE - Splash
DF - Elevator sound
E8 - Huge Footstep (Phunbaba's)

But is that IT?? Specificially I am looking to Call the Chocobo sound. That Cute little Trill they do, ya know?

Oh also? If I have an Event where a Dude falls Flat On His Face, when do I call it? Surely I don't put it in his Queue... But how do I make it Match Up, if not?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Lockirby and his bro provided a nice full list on the last post of that event hacking thread:
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...nt+hacking

As for timing up that sound effect, no you can't put a sound effect in the character action queue, it comes right after. Check out how it's done in other events for easy reference.
Here's an example of Locke falling down in Narshe.

CC/A779: F4 Play sound effect 186
CC/A77B: 01 Begin action queue for character $01 (Actor in stot 1), 6 bytes long (Wait until complete)
CC/A77D: 19 Do vehicle/entity graphical action $19
CC/A77E: C7 Set vehicle/entity to stay still when moving
CC/A77F: 9E Move vehicle/entity down 8 tiles
CC/A780: C6 Set vehicle/entity to walk when moving
CC/A781: 09 Do vehicle/entity graphical action $09 (kneeling)
CC/A782: FF End queue
CC/A783: F4 Play sound effect 181

There's also a few different kind of pauses besides $91-$95 that you can work with for timing trickier things up, like if you were to not use the 'wait until complete' byte in the action queue, like when moving multiple objects on the screen at once, you could use the B5 XX pause after the queue and it would continue to execute the action until X amount of time, then do the sound effect, or whatever's after. It's hard for me to explain really, I hope I'm making some since. There's also E0 XX pause, I get confused which ones do exactly what though...

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I compiled a list which is in that thread, but not on the front page. It's towards the back.

Edit: Posted that just after Nattak did. Hold on

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
The chocobo sound is SFX #D9.

There is no command to play a sound in a action queue. One thing you could do is have the F4 command in between two action queues for the same character.

Edit: Why does everyone post at the same time...
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Oh! Sorry guys. I should have Read the Full Post in Detail. I get Anxious when my Projects come to a Halt. But thanks for your Answers!

I had muddled out the Timing issue. B5 and the 90-family, FTW. And yeah, F4s in an Action Queue is an Awesome way to Crash your ROM.

By the Way? Nattak, Madisur, Kirbs... You guys are like Living Legends, to me. Angelo, xJCSx, Poco, Lord J... Like, you read all these Tutorials, and the Names take on a Mystique.

It's really an Honor, for me Personally, to be a part of this Community and Forum. I love you guise!
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(03-20-2014, 07:42 PM)Nyquill MacQuaid Wrote: Oh! Sorry guys. I should have Read the Full Post in Detail. I get Anxious when my Projects come to a Halt. But thanks for your Answers!

I can't say I blame you. It was a four page long thread and nothing really implied that it would contain any more relevant information than what was in the OP.

(Maybe that OP can be updated?)

(03-20-2014, 07:42 PM)Nyquill MacQuaid Wrote: By the Way? Nattak, Madisur, Kirbs... You guys are like Living Legends, to me. Angelo, xJCSx, Poco, Lord J... Like, you read all these Tutorials, and the Names take on a Mystique.

It's really an Honor, for me Personally, to be a part of this Community and Forum. I love you guise!

Awww, thanks. Glad to have you here! It feels odd to think I was in your position not too long ago. Smile

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
You are now my favorite member here! Seriously though, welcome to the site, and thanks for the kind words. I am not deserving of such high praise, but I'm glad to hear it anyway lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(03-20-2014, 07:42 PM)Nyquill MacQuaid Wrote: By the Way? Nattak, Madisur, Kirbs... You guys are like Living Legends, to me. Angelo, xJCSx, Poco, Lord J... Like, you read all these Tutorials, and the Names take on a Mystique.

Wow, I did not think of myself as a legend at all...I'm just a crazy dude who likes hacking and create events to make people think "what would it feel like if this event was seen from another perspective?" Like, for example, kefka....lol

Anyway, those are kind words. Thank you very much.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware

We must not forget the people who created the documents we're using. I'm thinking of Izmogelmo, Novalia Spirit, Assasin, Lenophis, Geiger, Drakkhen, Terii Sheshi and other veteran hackers that have put years of research in this game.
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Quote:We must not forget the people who created the documents we're using. I'm thinking of Izmogelmo, Novalia Spirit, Assasin, Lenophis, Geiger, Drakkhen, Terii Sheshi and other veteran hackers that have put years of research in this game.

Well said. Without at LEAST a detailed Event Dump, I'd be Hopelessly lost. I guess we're ALL standing on the Shoulders of Giants.
So then... I suppose if You guys are Superhuman Legends, then those men be Gods.
  Find