Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon's Den... It's gonna happen

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
I admire your excitement and passion about wanting to achieve your goal, I just wanna say that it's wise to take some initiative in learning/searching for the info you seek first - most of this stuff has been asked here before more or less and the answers can be found by searching for it and trying first.

It is hard to grasp it all and tackle the learning curve I know, but I find that the best way to start out and learn is by researching first and 'doing your homework', asking questions only when you hit a wall as to not fire off a bunch of rapid-fire questions that will most likely be followed up with another volley of questions, while nothing was truly learned.

You will want to get familiar with that event dump and searching for the event(s) in it you'd like to edit, and fire up the hex editor and 'get your feet wet'. At your level of experience what you want to do will most likely be really overwhelming without first-hand knowledge of the ins and outs of the level editor and hex editing, event editing, etc.

We're here to help though, don't get me wrong. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.