Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terra from Android/iOS comes to SNES

Status
None
SadSad i created some sprites! these are based on the new sprite of terra from Android/iOS version of game

i think this is awesome but as i am the creator, i want your opinions (mine doesn't matter)

click on image to download:

[Image: terrandroid.png]

(apply the patch to headered ntsc rom)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
what are you saying you put this actual image in your hack?

screenshots would be better then just the image of what you changed, we would like to see more then that

also we really need to see how it looks in game

as for the image itself, sorry to say but it seems a bit too plain and lacks refinement, I see what you are tying to do and its not bad, but it lacks detail and I would need to see more

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
An actual in game screenshot would be nice, I have difficulty imagining how this sprite can fit in...
  Find

Status
None
thanx for your answers...

Quote:as for the image itself, sorry to say but it seems a bit too plain and lacks refinement, I see what you are tying to do and its not bad, but it lacks detail and I would need to see more

well, i'm not a professional sprite designer.. but what you except with the limitations of snes ff6? Laugh

i think it's a good idea to create ios/android based sprites of all the characters but it's very time-consuming job.

here are some screenshots. you will find the patch in the first post
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
To be honest, you have a nice looking sprite, but the sprite itself sticks out a bit right now and it needs some shading to look as if it was supposed to have been there. Shading is not too difficult if you look at Terra's FF6 original sprite and use it as a guide, I always look at the in-game sprites for shading help that way it is not as confusing. That sprite would be awesome with adding a darker green to Terra's hair, Then for her clothing color, add in the darker purple. I'm no top spriter either, but I can assure you this sprite can look pretty good if you put the time into it by adding some shaded colors.
  Find

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
It could use some work, but it's a really good effort that'll look nice!
  Find