Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy V Job Suggestion

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm making sprites of the FFV characters and jobs that accurately represent their character. For example, I am making Lenna a Dragoon because of her relationship to Wind Drakes. I would like suggestions for the other characters, and please include your reasoning behind the selection.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well I suppose you could make Galuf a Monk....to be honest I don't rlly have a reason why just cuz lmao

I suppose u can make Bartz a knight, him being the hero and all, besides he wouldn't be to hard 2 do, u can use my sheet as a reference and edit it from there Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Status
None
If you're up to it, you could make Bartz a Gladiator (From Final Fantasy V Advance), Faris could be a thief because she's a pirate n' all, and they steal stuff. Galuf should be a Red Mage, because his bare stats are good in every catagory, like a Red Mage's. Krile should be a chemist because durring the game, she MAKES a potion to heal one of the charecters.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 12
Status
None
As far as Krile goes, I might do that. Bartz is going to be a Ninja because in Lix, all of the equipment sold there is for Ninjas. Lenna is definitely going to be a Dragoon. Faris, I dunno. Maybe a thief, but I think I'm going to change her a bit to make her look a bit more feminine, since she came out of her disguise in-game and all.
  Find

Status
None
Zeemis ,galufs name is white ...why .....i am sure its a bug of this theme you should check it

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
You should attempt all the freelancer versions of each character, excluding Bartz. Once you do that, we can use them as a template for all the job classes.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
You should make Faris a summoner. After all she actually befriends a summon spirit.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Look here Sutebenukun.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(05-23-2010, 12:28 AM)Zeemis Wrote: Look here Sutebenukun.

hmm... well then!

Ah, but apparently it isn't quite finished... so haHA! I kinda sort of not really, won!
  Find