Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Raid Hacking Ideas

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So I've been messing around with changing the mechanics of the FF6 battle itself. While there are impressive hacks out there with powerful characters, I'd like to create something different... I'm messing with those ideas now.

First being the 'tank' spot. Majority attacks get directed to Ally #1, and thus there should be tank characters who can equip tank gear.

This of course could lead to a while new change of mechanics from spells and such as well to change around the entire battle scene as we know it.

Check out my latest video hack that I'm working on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhhvFt1ASkA

This is an example. If you've played WoW, it's against the XT-002 Deconstructor... I tried to keep it as close to the original as possible.

Also let me know what you think Laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
as I said b4 man great job Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC