Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This just ruined my day.

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Did Yoshitaka Amano get hired to re-do/touch-up those portraits??

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
I would be much happier with FFV & VI remakes in the same form as the PSP Anniversary and Complete Collection games on something other than iOS like WiiU or PC or something.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Don't buy this yet. Apparently there's a freezing bug in one of the mandatory event.

The game freeze seems to happen on every device: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/734975-fi...i/68364266

Also, as one of the post mention, I also noticed that the battle speed and battle message speed customization doesn't seem to work, meaning that the speed remains the same regardless of the speed you choose in the config menu.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah, not getting that remake... I always wanted one, but I'd have preferred something that was more... in depth. Kinda like FF6 Advance, but better. FF6 Advance did a pretty good job though. New espers, new bosses, couple of challenge dungeons. One on the 3DS could have been even better though.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'm not really looking forward to this, I personally feel like its a letdown waiting to happen

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC