Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFXIV ARR

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Sorry guys I was busy with other stuff and spent a whole evening doing PS3 and FFXIV updates...

Name: Madsiur Windwalker
Class: Gladiator
Race: Elezen
City-State: El'Dah

I will mostly play on evening between 9:00pm and midnight
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(10-16-2013, 03:00 AM)Madsiur Wrote: Sorry guys I was busy with other stuff and spent a whole evening doing PS3 and FFXIV updates...

Name: Madsiur Windwalker
Class: Gladiator
Race: Elezen
City-State: El'Dah

I will mostly play on evening between 9:00pm and midnight

You know, I made a private bet with myself that you would pick gladiator. Just a hunch, I guess. I win!

Anyway, got my Relic weapon yesterday, Tadaa!

Also, here is half the reason I got the game in the first place:

Hoping to catch you both on soon. Missed last night cause both my daughters are sick =(.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(10-16-2013, 09:32 AM)Edrin Wrote: You know, I made a private bet with myself that you would pick gladiator. Just a hunch, I guess. I win!

Yean I almost choose Lancer but gladiator look really cool. I was also interested in the Dragoon job but it's not available as a starting job I think.

I ran a search for both of you but couldn't find anyone by the name of Edrin or Delfina...
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
(10-16-2013, 12:23 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Yean I almost choose Lancer but gladiator look really cool. I was also interested in the Dragoon job but it's not available as a starting job I think.

Dragoon is the job that the Lancer class becomes... its kind of weird how it works. But once you get Lancer to 30 and Marauder to 15 you do a quest that allows your Lancer to be a Dragoon be equipping a job stone. So your Lancer level is always the same as your Dragoon level. Its almost like having a specialization in a class.

(10-16-2013, 12:23 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I ran a search for both of you but couldn't find anyone by the name of Edrin or Delfina...

It meant neither of us was online at that exact moment. It would be nice if the search could include offline people, but it doesn't.
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
congratulations edrin for your weapon and your so lucky to have your magitek armor loll I,m at level 47 and I'm not really far in the story, I like to take my time.

Hope to catch you both soon too
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
Feel free to take your time, but you should know that you are very limited in what you can do at 50 without having finished the story. I don't even think you can run Amdapor Keep (which is the primary way you get ready for the Hard Mode Primal fights and Bahamuts Coil), but that's about it, no relic weapon, no Primal weapons even.
  Find

Status
None
ok, I just finished toto-rak. How much times did you did it take to have your relic weapon»?
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
You guys are so advanced. I'm at level 8. I spent part of last night getting lost in Al'Dah, waving at bullies and picking up Genevieve's gil on the floor. I really like the game though!
  Find

Status
None
dont worry madsiur, you will level fast, get accustomed to the gameplay and at level 15 we'll team up to make your progress faster! lol
also dont forget to go change your bomb ashe to get your moonfire swimsuit at the ruby road the event will end very soon
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
(10-17-2013, 09:34 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: ok, I just finished toto-rak. How much times did you did it take to have your relic weapon»?

Probably about 2 weeks, but that was cause my FC hadn't taken Titan yet. We were farming Garuda and doing Amdapor Keep runs to get people geared up. I think like 10 of us have our relics now and I would imagine it wont be long before the FC can run other people through their relic quests quickly.

(10-17-2013, 10:17 PM)Madsiur Wrote: You guys are so advanced. I'm at level 8. I spent part of last night getting lost in Al'Dah, waving at bullies and picking up Genevieve's gil on the floor. I really like the game though!

It ramps up later, trust me. The learning levels are the slowest. FATE grinding becomes a super fast way to level later on. Also, every class you level thats lower than your highest class gets a 50% bonus to xp, so secondary classes are easy to level later on too.
  Find