Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFXIV ARR

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
I dont have choice to keep trying to merge because my second account will be deleted and I will lose every money I put on the second account ( I think I'll also lose my 30 free days) , I cant even play because I would lose every progress I made on a 2nd account.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-05-2013, 03:35 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: I've waited since this morning, I was number 160 in the queue for live assistance. At 3pm I was number 1 and then: my request and it says

Sorry we have no agents available!!!! It is really frustrating, there is no way to join them.

That is really frustrating. Not really related but when I was a kid, there was a Nintendo hotline where you could speak to someone if you were stuck on a level in a Nintendo game or to get general tips. I called them 2 or 3 times, and I was getting the line in 2 minutes. We can see how video games support has evolved.
  Find

Status
None
lollllll that's funny, I always wanted to call those line to have cheats or help... that was before internet
  Find

Status
None
Ok good, now I got my code, but I certainly passed two days trying to contact s-e.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
How much is the monthly fee? I can get the game for 40$ but I would like to know how long would it cost me in the long term if I get it...
  Find

Status
None
the first month is free and it is 12,99 the monthly fee, hope to see you on coeurl!!!! it would be enice to have a linkshell of ff vi members
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
I just bought the game on PS3. I'm going to register/install it tonight. I'll register on Coeurl server since Astaroth and Edrin are already there.

My so far useless PS3 mini-keyboard will finally serve a purpose :D
  Find

Status
None
nice!!! you will love this game.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Be sure to post your character's name here once you're up and running! If i catch you on ill get you a ff6hacking.com linkshell and you and Astaroth FC invites from my FC, up to you if you want to join, but its a good group.

For Mad and Astaroth, what are you normal play times? I get to play during the day on days when work is slow, and at night after 9pm EST, but my night time playing is likely to slow down cause I'm trying to spend some more time with my wife.
  Find

Status
None
I'm playing 10 pm to 1 am EST time. I would like to join your free company Edrin, mine there is too much people and I dont get help from anyone.
  Find