Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Expanding NPC Sprite sheets

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
No, this won't help with that, sorry. The palettes are something totally different. Though Eggers has good working knowledge of the VRAM and might be able to come up with some kind of fix.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
that would be awesome

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Just found a new roadblock for expanding OAM, This will, I think, end up being a patch, then a tutorial on how to add your sprites once the patch is in place... either way, its going to take a little bit of time, but still doable.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
still awesome lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC