Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Falco Lombardi complete in general's clothes.

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Just a quick sprite replacing leo's head.  (Uses Mario's palette)
Special thanks to crumpled medal for front view face base..
[Image: other-falco.png]
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
All right, that's more like what I was going for when I sprited Falco about 3 years ago, I just could never get that beak right on the sides and it made him look weird. But I am glad that I was able to contribute somewhat.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
it looks good, but I would personally touch up the back of his head (the coat specifically)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(07-30-2013, 03:11 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: All right, that's more like what I was going for when I sprited Falco about 3 years ago, I just could never get that beak right on the sides and it made him look weird. But I am glad that I was able to contribute somewhat.

at least now you can change his clothes in white whenever you get bored Smile

(07-30-2013, 09:21 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: it looks good, but I would personally touch up the back of his head (the coat specifically)

sounds good.. should I use the facial skin colors for shoulders/belt (tan/pinkish tan) or change the light red? To me the only thing that looks kinda funny is the belt n shoulders.. always better to get a second opinion though Wink
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
all in all its a good sprite man

I gotta start getting back into the scene more if I wanna keep my title LOL j/k

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC