Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: other-tasslehoff.png]

*coughGaureskincough*
It still works for me though.

Updated, even thought it still looks like a Gau reskin.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Good start, from what I've seen of him, he needs those elf ears though. Not too big, but I'd add some elf ears on him. He needs some customizing but other than that he looks pretty good.
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: tas_by_kugawattan-d6cqb3g.png]
Welp, it now looks like he has horns instead of elven ears... but I tried my best :V

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
(07-09-2013, 05:18 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: [Image: tas_by_kugawattan-d6cqb3g.png]
Welp, it now looks like he has horns instead of elven ears... but I tried my best :V

I don't think they look like horns. It definitely looks better than the first attempt. I'm no spriter, so please take any comments I make with that in mind. Tasselhoff is small in stature - should his sprite be smaller like that of Owains? Just a thought.

I love that you made Tasslehoff. Are you planning on making Tanis, Sturm, Caramon, Raistlin or any of the others?
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Status
Runic
Those ain't horns dude, good job, man! Now we are getting somewhere. Just something to distinguish him from Gau, you know? By the way, I hated the scrappy little kid back in the day, so you made this sprite look a whole lot better in my mind.
  Find