Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Character History Submissions Thread

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
This is my submission, Poco Loco helped me a lot and gave me the idea about meeting shadow and teaching him to become a ninja.

hometown: Zozo.Gender: female
hometown: ZoZo

Backstory:
Her parents were poor and thus she was sold to a group of shinobi. She was a gifted child who trained many years to become a ninja.
The emperor feared the power of the ninja so he sent troops to eradicated everyone of her tribe. The sole survivor was her and she was tortured to know more about her power. Seeing the potential to use her as a weapon, she was infused with magitek but something went wrong. The body reacted to the magic and left her body marked with magical burns. She lost her memory after the incident and Ghestal used her as personal assassin.
Seven years before the events of FF VI she poisoned the king of Figaro, father of edgar and Sabin. She spied and killed for the emperor many months until she met with a man who call himself Shadow. She trained him to become the perfect assassin until one day she remembered what the empire had done to her tribe.
special ability: experts in seduction and poison, spying, stealth.

pros:
- Some backstory of Edgar,Sabin, Shadow
-Kunoichi are cool! lolllll

cons:
- complicated story and require making events.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(07-07-2013, 11:13 AM)Astaroth_ Wrote: This is my submission:

hometown: Zozo. Her parents were poor and thus she was sold when she was very young to a rich man from Figaro where she learned martial arts with master Duncan.

Backstory:She left Figaro at a young age with a man called Baram who convinced her participe to rob a million gil train. There she met a man named Clyde.The thef of million gold was a succes but Baram fell injured on the journey to flee the authorities afterward. Clyde took kunoichi for his wife and got a child. Clyde left her because he felt guilty about baram.She gave birth to a child and with the help of an old man named strago.
One day she lef thamasa because she was paid to kill the emperor but she was captured and tortured by the empire. She served has a guinea pig for a new way to infuse magik but the results left her face disfigured but she kept her beauty.Now she's wearing the slave crown to kill every one who gets in the way of the emperor.
The party would encounter her in bars disguised as gentle maid or dancer and would convince her to join them after many fights.
special ability: experts in seduction and poison, spying, stealth.
pros: - explains more about Clyde and Baram
-give more backstory to shadow, relm, strago, Duncan,
-Kunoichi are cool! lolllll

cons: - complicated story and require making events.
I'll call this The bride abandoned

You may need to make an edit here. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe its cannon that Clyde shacked up with a Thamasan woman who gave birth to Relm. Otherwise she wouldn't have been able to have her magic-based paint and control skills. But maybe I'm assuming that only descendants of the Magi have latent magical ability.
  Find

Status
None
Yes you're right Sad and relm mother died! loll
I changed the story with poco' help.
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
Unfortunately, we are aiming not to change Cannon, but to add our character to it. I will give you the rest of today to change it.
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Cannon? Who is Cannon?
Also, i dont see why it couldnt be Relm's mother. Maybe Strago and the villagers assumed she died.

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
(07-08-2013, 09:14 AM)daemoth Wrote: Cannon? Who is Cannon?

Har har.
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Huh?
[Image: imgshk.png]

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Shut the f**k up Donnie, you're out of your element.
  Find

Status
None
I did not express myself clearly, what I wanted to say was: I edited my submission and changed the story with some idea poco gave me.
It would had been cool if she could had been relm mother but, it is canon that she died.
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
I like the revised version much better Wink
  Find