Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some of the stuff I've been working on

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah, just a little update on the stuff I've been working on in FFVI. Regardless of not posting much on it so far, I think it's around time I revealed what (random) stuff I've been doing. Namely: bosses. This will be the last hack I use the Version 1.1 ROM file to do and everything afterwards will be Version 1.0 which I got...around 23 hours ago.

I'm afraid the location of a good majority of these will not be very far from where I usually place my bosses ingame (if you haven't played/or seen many of my hacks then I'll just say now that it's all centered around the end of the game, usually with no sort of excuse of how they got there...exception of Marx Soul) They will be placed in the rounds you face for the final battle, so you shall face these creatures in groups although a few can stand as single enemies if moved to a different place in the game, I plan not to make these very hard just due to sheer numbers. The groups to face are:

1st level (Dr. Mario)- The Dr. Mario Viruses (3 enemies, nothing tough, elemental based on color, use elemental common sense to remove them easily, whether they'll work together I'm still deciding but I don't want to clone Larry, Curly, and Moe)
2nd level (Random, the Joke level)- Giygas (attempting to find way to make his death by prayer [life] 9 times is still in progress), Team Fortress 2 Heavy, Rick Astley (Warning: Rickroll deathcry)
3rd level (Zelda..?)- Dark Link and Tingle (be warned, I will make ways for them to work together unlike the 2nd level)
4th level- undecided, I may leave this as just Kefka, or the possible plan to make it Yuuka Kazami who will be rather...difficult. But I'm just going to stick to the first 3 levels (they're almost done anyway) for now before working on some other stuff

Options to do after this arrangement:
1.) Project Yakumo
2.) A full scale hack mixing in everything I've learned, at that point I most likely will come back and get some characters
3.) Go back to my old Bosses hack and revamp each and every boss as well as make a different storyline (in the end, this is a lesser full scale hack)
4.) Finish up that Kirby character sheet (It's not looking pretty, at all, which is why I nearly trashed the idea)

So, I guess this is more shouting out there that yes, I am still active with FFIII/VI work although considerably inexperienced compared to a lot of you guys and still only doing what I know I can pull off. Experimental stuff will come in later work. Well that's it now then, let me copy and paste this post so it doesn't delete when I tried posting a similar thread yesterday @_@

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find