Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New forum theme!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
A new forum theme is available for selection from now on. It is inspired by the FFIX menu. Some colors problems have been fixed, like on the reputation screen.This theme also has the new featured projects window and random screenshots (different each time you load the page). There is 3 screenshots for now, but we would like to bring this number up to 10, hence the need for new screenshots from you guys. Check Satoascorpion's announcement for the specifications. Also, screenshots from FF6 spin-off or related games will be accepted from now on as long as they meet the others requirements.

To select the new theme, just go to the bottom right of the page and choose "Final Fantasy IX theme". If you have comments about the theme feel free to post them.

My next step is to fix the previous forum themes and you can expect a grey version of the new theme also in a near future.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
Lol...... Theme FF9 is nice. Thanks Sir Madsiur.

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
The "Fresh blue" and "ffix blue" themes have been removed from selection, mainly because they needed heavy modifications to be up-to-date and because nobody were using them.
  Find

Threads: 33
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(05-20-2013, 04:33 PM)Micki Chiba Wrote: WOW! what next a FF6 theme?
Laugh

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Tissue-aware
An alternate version of the FFIX theme is now available. It's called "Final Fantasy IX (grey)". Most notable changes are the forum banner, the window (panel) color, quote block color, code block color and other minors colors changes. I also applied a gradient to the background in both FFIX themes but there is a display problem in the redirect page so I don't know if this modification will stay.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'm using the gray 1

I like it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
thank Lord madsiur

he is the EFFING MAN! lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC