Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Item/Mineral that negates/cancels Magic in Final Fantasy Universe(s) ??

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-09-2013, 02:34 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Is your project (Flashback) based on any official information, or is it all unofficial/fabricated that you created yourself? It's really cool, I'm just wondering where all this prequel stuff came from.

The only canon info about the event prior to the game script that I know of are in the Settei Shiryou He guide book.

Here's the FF Wiki entry about them: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final...I/Timeline
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(04-09-2013, 01:47 AM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: yeah I saw a little bit of my work in there Wink
Hey let me know if you would like to be credited in any other name than your screen name. I plan on making a pdf for every 7 chapters [28 chapters in total, so 4 volumes of pdf's] with artwork and credits/acknowledgements. Hope you don't mind if any edits I may have made [I like to erase unnecessary black pixels and re-color here and there]!!

(04-09-2013, 02:34 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Is your project (Flashback) based on any official information, or is it all unofficial/fabricated that you created yourself? It's really cool, I'm just wondering where all this prequel stuff came from.
It's a combination of research I conducted, such as the Wiki that Madsiur posted, plus the Figaro doujinshi, and other tidbits like small comments made in the game that I expanded upon. I will make a post of this project in a few to better explain!!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I looked into a lot of the things you posted up and I like how you went about it, a few of the ideas you have would be something I would come up with honestly and yeah credit would be great

you can just say credit for some sprites is from Poco Loco or Ricky lolz

if you want I can make a few sprites for you (I am quite busy atm but I can try something eventually)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(04-09-2013, 08:49 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: I looked into a lot of the things you posted up and I like how you went about it, a few of the ideas you have would be something I would come up with honestly and yeah credit would be great

you can just say credit for some sprites is from Poco Loco or Ricky lolz

if you want I can make a few sprites for you (I am quite busy atm but I can try something eventually)
I haven't created the actual pdf yet, but I figure I'll post the name of the person and all the sprites he/she created, like the end credits of a film
something like that

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
that works lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC