Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD rerelease

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
They're releasing Final Fantasy X and X-2 later this year for the PS3 and the PS Vita.

Anyone gonna pick it up, even if it's for nothing more than nostalgia's sake (like me)?
  Find

Threads: 11
Status
None
I might, It shound of been better of they did a HD remix of IX, but that is just my personal option
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
lol I understand DarkVee; FF9 remains my absolute favorite.

But I plan to pick it up for the PS3 later this year because it will come with both games, and since the models and everything were updated and actually have expressions and the fact that these localized versions will be based of the International Versions of both of the games (which North America didn't get) I will definitely get it.

Plus I like X, mostly because I like how realistic they made Tidus.
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Why do they pick the crappiest of Final Fantasy's to do an HD remake? More reason why I dislike Squeenix.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(03-25-2013, 08:00 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: Why do they pick the crappiest of Final Fantasy's to do an HD remake? More reason why I dislike Squeenix.
Think about it this way; they remake the lesser ones... and apply the criticism twords when they remake the ones fans want. Because you KNOW eventually they'll remake 7-9.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
Well, they shound hurry the f**k up and remake IX Cover Hit
  Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
(03-25-2013, 08:00 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: Why do they pick the crappiest of Final Fantasy's to do an HD remake? More reason why I dislike Squeenix.

One, I disagree with your assessment; Final Fantasy X was exceedingly popular and was extremely well-received. It's your OPINION that it's crappy, but everyone's entitled to that. Personally, I loved it.

Two, they picked X because it takes less work to rework it for HD; doing 7-9 would require such a graphical overhaul for each game that they might as well rewrite, retranslate, and rebuild the games from the ground up. I'm certainly not opposed to that; however, the chances of their doing that are slim. Final Fantasy VII, for better or worse, was their most successful FF to date, and a remake of that, they said, is NOT in the works at all.

Also, regarding the seemingly global love for Final Fantasy IX, I'm in the minority: though I in no way dislike it (I've always said that there's no such thing as a bad Final Fantasy game as long as there's a number behind it), it's my second-least favorite of the entire series, finishing only ahead of III (no, not the US FFIII...the actual Japanese FFIII).
  Find

Status
None
Yeah...I'm SO looking for a HD version of this secene...

0:-)
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
I liked that scene; it was silly and one of the many bonding moments between Tidus and Yuna and it also was one of many glimpses into the hardship and suffering that Yuna constantly keeps hidden inside of herself.
  Find

Status
None
But that laugh so so fake, I don't remember who did the voiceover for Tidus but it sounds so fake, like it was forcing it out.
  Find