Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: The Eternal Crystals

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(07-09-2011, 12:01 AM)Crookanomikicks Wrote: lol I have a quick question.. the only items i seem to be missing is the paladin helm and wizard jewel... and any insight you wanna give? lols. but so far.. one of the best hacks i've -ever- played lol

You might want to go directly to Metroidquest's youtube channel and ask the question there, as I'm not too sure he visits this forum too frequently.

http://www.youtube.com/metroidquest

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
I'd love to see Metroidquest and The Nattack, do a game together, it might turn out to be legendary.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
that actually sounds pretty epic man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(07-09-2011, 02:23 PM)Abel.Emporia Wrote: I'd love to see Metroidquest and The Nattack, do a game together, it might turn out to be legendary.
Haha I was actually thinking the same thing... It would be truly awesome Smile

Status
None
(07-09-2011, 04:49 PM)Crookanomikicks Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 02:23 PM)Abel.Emporia Wrote: I'd love to see Metroidquest and The Nattack, do a game together, it might turn out to be legendary.
Haha I was actually thinking the same thing... It would be truly awesome Smile

The last time I spoke with Metroidquest, he said he moved on from hacking FF6....

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
Then we must use devious tactics! Bribes, and black-mail to bring him back in!
  Find

Status
None
lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Hi, quick question; for some reason, patching Eternal Crystals to a headered FF3 1.0 ROM causes the game to target Heal Beam to the enemies and not allies, WTF?
  Find

Status
None
Watch your language, there's no need to use foul words. You will be issued a warning next time for using unnecessary foul language.

Status
None
well a wtf is not really an actual big deal Angelo unless he spelled the whole thing out then yeah a pre-warning would be alright Wink

-HNIC