Poll: What do you think of the portrait?
Great!
Fair.
Worst thing since Meyer's Twilight Saga...
Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Edward Portrait

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(01-22-2013, 04:52 PM)Zeemis Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 03:16 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: I like it, its nice. I always think Tools would have been a nice Command for him in FFIV, if there had been that stuff then. I mean being rich, he'd have access to all kinds of stuff.(the hovercraft) But he's still be able to do bard singing as well. I just wish that sing worked better in that game and Edward was not a wuss and plot device. But Hide was a funny ability because nobody could hit you, but Edward could not Attack while hiding...

I know it's based on your opinion, but I feel that Cid would have been a better choice for a Tools menu. Tools has always been more of a technology kind of thing, and that fits right in with Cid from FFIV.

Sutebenu, that edit looks a lot better.

Oh, yeah I forgot about Cid the bearded dude, at least he would have had something besides swinging that hammer around and using his eyeglass. Peek was a fine ability, but there were several abilities and spells for that.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
I Very Like EdwardSmile
Because Very Funny when he use skill hides.
Thank you yah_Smile

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
It's probably a bit too late to give my input, but oh well weeeee!
Now mind that my edit is a bit sloppy in places and certainly a different style than you were going for but nonetheless a few problems persist throughout your edits.

Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I really like that edit ^. The eyes, chin, and mouth are a bunch smoother and would look good in-game. My only comlplaint would be the eyes look distinctly Asian. Was that intentional?

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
actually i think they dont look asian at all....
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
He does have just a tinge of Asian in his eyes.
Probably should have a bit more of a prominent eyelid to counter that.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Nah, his eyes aren't Asian, they're just closed...... ^_^

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(01-24-2013, 01:24 PM)Dr.Blank Wrote: It's probably a bit too late to give my input, but oh well weeeee!
Now mind that my edit is a bit sloppy in places and certainly a different style than you were going for but nonetheless a few problems persist throughout your edits.

Thank you for your input.

Now I can see your point about the hair, neck, and light source however when it comes to face I'm going to have to disagree. Based on what you showed me of your edit it I'm afraid, does not look like Edward at all, beyond his hair and little hat. His facial features are far too soft and rounded which is the exact opposite of Edward's identifying characteristics, yes he's beautiful but unlike the feminine ethereal beauty of Cecil; Edward has a very masculine beauty; with concave cheeks, a strong straight nose and a smooth however angular face; things of which your edit completely get rid of.

While your edit does look quite nice, I am just saying that at least in my opinion it no longer looks like Edward especially if I were to compare it to the following:

[Image: FF4PSP_Edward_Portrait.png]

As you have no doubt guessed I used this portrait of him as a model for my own portrait. Mainly because I was playing FFIV TCC that day and randomly decided to do one.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
That portrait looks great, I may have to work on a hack with Edward in it just to use it.
  Find