Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Talon Teaser

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Hey guys, unfortunately I'm kind of at a standstill with Brydon seeing as how I'm not sure how to go about his hair style

in the meantime I have decided to work on a completely custom char

I threw the name Talon for now (I'll change it most likely)

at the moment I'm not sure if he'll have a place in any of my projects but there is a good chance I'll throw him in the mix

he is intended to be a mercenary

[Image: pocoloco-talon-teaser-1.png]

this is the update:

[Image: pocoloco-talon-teaser-2.png]

give me some feedback guys I wanna know what u all think

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
As I said on Skype, I really love this sprite! I do think the hair could kinda could use a little more detail, or maybe something different like a militant buzz-cut as I suggested. I really like the name 'Talon' a lot also, it seems to work very nicely imo. I'd still think about naming him 'Meril' though, like the dude from The Walking Dead XD Totally an older aged soldier/mercenary badass that I could really see using Guns and Knifes. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
haha thanks for the feedback Mike

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Lookin pretty nice! The only thing that catch my eye, is the way his coat close on his belt buckle. It feel a little bit weird that its so opened on his chest and closed on his hips.

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Status
None
yeah I already tweaked it a bit since I uploaded this :p

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Looking really good man, Love that eye patch!

Can't really see anything wrong with him other than what's already mentioned haha, looking forward to see what you do with him. I'm hoping to see some custom poses. Wink
  Find

Status
None
I already tweaked it lolz

I'll put up the update now :p

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Very nice Poco ;-)
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
The left version looks a lot better bro.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I like this character, looks really good. i wouldn't mind using him as a Setser replacement. I like the hair TBH Paco, only Cyan has that slick hair kinda look. I think a simple hair style allows the eye patch to stand out and it draws the eye to it, pardon the pun. I'm curious how your going to pull off the winking pose, you might have to swap the eye patch to the other side.
  Find