Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
HP Script: Ozma
By: Zeemis
Description:
This script was originally made by Lord Enjoy to surpass the limit of 65535 HP. I adjusted it to my liking. When you use this script, don't think of it actually surpassing the enemy's HP. The enemy still has a max life of 65535 life technically, but he now has invisible lives. I'll explain.
So basically if monster is in formation number one, he'll be brought back to life suddenly [5] times.
Once all lives are exhausted, he dies like a boss.
Edit the last bit of the following command in the script below to change how many lives he has:
FC 0D 01 05 - If variable VAR001 is greater than or equal to 5

Script:
FF - End first wave of attack
FC 19 01 00 - If monster is in slot: #1
FC 12 01 00 - If following monster is/are dead: #1
F5 00 00 01 - Monster #1, if hidden/dead, brought in with their HP restored, suddenly
F8 01 81 - 1 added to VAR001
FC 0D 01 05 - If variable VAR001 is greater than or equal to 5
FC 12 00 00 - If following monster is/are dead:
F5 0C 01 FF - Monsters #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 are killed, dies like a boss
FF - End

Download - Save Target As
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Helpful script Smile, especially when your characters are VERY high levelled.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
uh u put Lord Enjoy lmao

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 2
Status
Vanish
This isn't the first time he screwed my name up... -_-

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I feel your pain man

-pats on the back

@ least now u know how I feel when ppls say pollo instead of poco....a lot of times it gets them smacked tho lmfao j/k :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Status
None
Poco Loco is wearing Pollo Lean Jeans? XD

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
(01-03-2010, 07:51 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: I feel your pain man

-pats on the back

@ least now u know how I feel when ppls say pollo instead of poco....a lot of times it gets them smacked tho lmfao j/k :p
Hahahaha.. taste the fire!

Status
None
hp loop is great and does give some longevity to boss battles but the problem is that after u win it doesnt give u any items or exp or anything for the matter and i have been doing this for months.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I've been doing it for years. :p
It does give you items, you have to set it up in the editor where you fill out the monsters name and stats.
  Find

Status
None
well maybe something is missing from the script to make it that way i even copied it from this exact thread as well as the hp script l. envoy gave to me and it still doesnt give me the exp or the items after the battle. but when i remove the command that restores the hp after the monster original were to be defeated it gives me that stuff. but when i put that script in thats where the problem lies.
  Find