Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Hobbies and stuff

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(11-16-2012, 01:59 AM)Veridis Quo Wrote: OMG! Lord Sutebenu and Angelo has a lot in common. You guys should meet up or something...

Maybe Sutebenu-Sama and I should talk more often, seems we are quite alike.

(11-16-2012, 07:43 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: 3. I love to cook/bake (I'm surprised Steve n Miguel do as well)

Poco, since your roots are from Dominican Republic...I expect your cooking to be 10 stars. Cook something sometime so I can try! LOL.

I am from Puerto Rico, so the sweets I bake are naturally from PR. I like doing Little Chesse Puffs (Quesitos), Coconut Custard/Puddings (Tembleque), Coconut Cream Popsicles (Limbers) , and pies/cheesecakes.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
LOLZ

and thats pretty awesome Angelo

yeah ppl LOVE my cooking haha

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I don't know, my sister is half Mexican and half Puerto Rican (as is her entire family...meaning she isn't actually my sister but...she is...whatever you know what I mean)

I still can't find anyone who can make as good chorizo as she can. And I bake whatever fancies me at the moment, lol. Lately I have been baking a lot of pumpkin stuff.

Oh and Angelo and I are so alike because...we are the same person...spooky eh? No? Don't believe me? Your funeral man...your FUNERAL!!
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
referring to the music part of this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iv_iD3Ltrk

Nice Video but Stunning! laidback track. I absolutely love the track, though I feel most of you wont, but some might. Its the hate or love kind.

Cheers anyhow.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-17-2012, 11:41 PM)Terramano Wrote: Nice Video but Stunning! laidback track. I absolutely love the track, though I feel most of you wont, but some might. Its the hate or love kind.

At my own surprise, I really love it. The short synthesized voice clip making part of the beat are really nice.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
yea the vocal cut is what rly makes this track for me too.

Cheers.
  Find